Paranormal vs Supernatural.

Please read book 1 first or you won't understand this story. :D

Two worlds, both alike in dignity,

In mystic falls where we lay our scene,

From a new grudge, their people falls apart,

Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean,

From forth the fatal loins of these two foes,

A pair of star crossed lovers will save lives,

Whose adventure will change these people. 

This summer, prepare yourself for the plot twist of a life time. Two worlds collide in the small town of mystic falls. 

Follow our two love birds, Amalia Mikealson and Kyle Homes in their new journey with new faces and a new supernatural species. 

 Recap:

This story is about a young girl who is dragged into the world of the supernatural. Her Father, Klaus Mikealson the hybrid and his siblings bring up this girl who was kidnapped a few days after her birth. She turns 15 and everything changes. She makes new friends and finds her first love or two. 

Will she stay with Kyle Homes or with the witch Chris Lockwood? Read this follow up story to find out.

It's finally here we have waited so long for this and believe me I will make it worth the wait.

Last paragraph to last book.

I woke up in a dark room, chained to a chair. The man from Kyle's walked up beside me. "Who are you? What are you? How did you just appear in Kyle's house?" I blurt out with questions. "Ugh, I wish I could kill you, you talk too much, but cute story you told your friend he actually believed you," the man told me, "Just try to kill me and my story was true. What are you?" I say trying to break free from my chains.

"Hi nice to meet you, my name is Stephen Jameson and I am one of the...."

I don't own any of the tvd characters or the tomorrow people characters just Kyle Mia Chris and Cleo.