7) Move.

Kyle, Damon, Bonnie and my mom were gone for good. I never got to say good bye and accept Kyle's apology. 

I sat in my bedroom doing what I had done for the last two months, nothing. I had spent a summer staring at my wall, ceiling and out the window. I was force fed to keep me alive. I hadn't showered in a week and I was beginning to smell like rotting food and I was covered in dust.

Kol came in to check on me. "How are you doing?" he asked kneeling in-front of me. I look at him which was the first time since I've being here. "I don't want to be here anymore," I whisper, he takes my hand. "What would we do if you weren't here?" I sigh, "I mean I don't want to be in Mystic Falls anymore, it hurts too much."

"Okay, I'll go talk to my brothers about moving for a while," he told me before kissing me on the head and left. I sighed again and went to have a long shower. After my shower I change into jeans and a shirt and walk down stairs.

Caroline was the only one in the sitting room, she moved in a few days ago. "Hi," she said in a sad voice. "Hey," I smile back and sat beside her on the sofa. "I think moving will help clear your head for a while," she took my hand. 

"Will you come with us if we go?" I ask quietly. "Of course I will, you are like a daughter to me," I look at her. "Did you ever think of what your future would be like if you and my dad were human, would you of had children," I ask. She sighs, "I would of liked that but I can't have children."

She seemed upset about it then an  I came to me, "What if I do a spell that could allow you to try and have a child," she looked at me in shock. "Its not possible I'm a vampire we can't procreate," "A spell might allow yous to have a child and I've always wanted siblings."

"You can do that?" she asked in shock, I nod. Me and Caroline were the only ones home until my dad and his siblings came in. "Were going too New Orleans," Kol shouts happily, I smile at the idea. I was born there it just felt right to go there.

"Right well I suggest yous go pack. We leave tomorrow morning, 11 sharp." My dad announces before him and Caroline go upstairs to pack. I go up to my room, take out my duffel bags and begin to pack my bags throwing cloths shoes and toiletries into it.

Two hours later I finished packing, I was taking my time. I left pj's and another set of cloths our for later. Kol helped me put my things into his car. I decided to go for a walk around the town for the last time. I was at the town square and I saw Chris and he saw me.

He walked over to me, "Hey whats up?" he asked falling into pace with me. "Just walking these streets for the last time before I leave, what about you?" "Trying to clear my head and why are you moving?" he asked and I felt like I was going to cry again.

"Kyle died and I couldn't bring him back. Being here is too painful so my family are moving to New Orleans." I tell him, a tear escaped my eye. "I'm sorry, Mia. Just call me if you need to talk, Okay?" he took my hand and wiped my eyes with the other. I just smile at him and we talked for a while before I went home.

Everyone was getting ready for bed so I did the same. I jumped into the shower, then got into my pjs and into bed I went. Sleep didn't come to me for a while and I tossed and turned until it finally came.

I woke up by someone opening my curtains allowing the light in. "No," I moaned pulling my blankets over my face. "Up you get, come on everyone is waiting for you," my dad rips off my bed sheets. I slowly drag myself off the bed and walk downstairs to see everyone. 

"Good-morning," Everyone greets. "Whats good about it?" I ask grumpily taking a blood-bag from the fridge. "That were moving today," Caroline answers. I kinda forgot we were moving. After a boring breakfast everyone went to get ready and we all were getting into different cars.

Kol, Rebekah and Elijah got into Kols and Caroline, my dad and I got into another. I took out a sketch pad and began to draw my feeling's away. Some time later we pulled up to this house, I had just finished my drawing, my feeling was heartbreak. 

"Were here," Caroline announced cheerfully while she opened my door. I climbed out of the car and admired the house. Taking my duffel bags I walk into the house and find a room on the bottom floor next to the art room.

I set my bags down on my bed and leave to explore the house. Caroline sat on the island table in the kitchen. "Where is everyone?" I ask sitting in-front of her.

"Klaus and Rebekah took Kol to explore the city and Elijah went to do some businesses trip. And I was too tired to go with anyone." she told me while playing with her bracelet. 

"Did you find a spell?" she asked excitedly. "Yeah, but there's only a small chance it will work and once you use it, you won't be able to use it for another 50 years." I tell her thinking back to when I seen it in my grimore.

"Oh.. okay. Are you still able to do it?" she asks and I nod. "You take it before you, you know..? and then you'll know within a few days. The only thing is if you are pregnant you will lose you vampire powers for a while then when the baby is born you'll slowly get them back." I tell her.