Chapter 17: Seal A Promise

Start from the beginning

I was forced to put on a Victorian black dress with crimson lining that only went an inch above my knee with fishnets and my black heels. They did my makeup with winged black eyeliner, and lined my bottom lid as well, making my eyes look darker. The glued fake fangs onto me as they also put crimson lipstick on me and straightened my wavy hair, and cut my bangs so they were side swept, but still covered my forehead,  yet still didn't cover my eyes, like I had them at the beginning of the year. I looked like a bad ass as I stared at the mirror.

"Now I see the whole mafia princess look." They said as they each took one of my hands, and led me back to the guys, since it was nearly time to open. They stopped, and stared at me.

"You look like a hot lady, Odi-chan!" Honey cheered as I blushed.

"Wh-What did you do to my daughter?!" Tamaki yelled with a blush in his face, "She's not supposed to look like a hot lady!"

"Did you just call your daughter hot?" Kaoru asked.

"Not only are you an S&M freak, you're also an incestual pervert." Hikaru confirmed.

"What?! No!" Tamaki yelled, "I-I would never-"

"I think that's enough." I said with a serious tone, "I think you should deal with your perverse incestual urges internally." I smirked as the twins high-fived me.

The club eventually opened, and I took my seat that was next to Kyoya. He leaned over, and I could feel his hot breath on my ear, "You do look rather divine." He whispered, and I shuddered.  My, my, him and I are truly just a rollercoaster.

"S-Shut up." I stuttered hastily, and he chuckled a bit.

"Actually, you just look mouth watering." he said, "I want a bite." I shivered.

"You can't have one." My voice shook. I was cursing the dimmed lighting that made Kyoya and I basically invisible to the others' eye.

"That's okay, as long as no one else gets one." He retorted.

"I'm not yours." I said, "I'm not anybody's."

"Good. I don't want anyone to touch you." He whispered.

"No one wants to anyways." I stifled a laugh.

"34 men want to." he snapped.

"Those insects want my brother, not me." I reminded him as he turned my head to face his.

"That baffles me." he said as he leaned in, "You're a true treasure." he lips brushed my own when the lights turned on. I pulled away as I noticed the twins and Haruhi were gone.

"Where are..." I began.

"My Haruhi went off with those devils to prepare for a first class Halloween event tonight, but we are also going to be there." He smiled.

"Isn't it a first class only event?" Kyoya asked, and Tamaki got his horrid look that said,

"Exactly, now here's the plan." I shuddered as the words left his mouth.

One hour later

I'm in a freaking closet with who? Kyoya. Why? Because Tamaki's plan bring disfortune to all.

I sighed, not even knowing how this happened. All I knew is we were locked in. I was sitting on some shelf the was against the wall while he was 3 feet away from me, standing against the other wall.

"Kyoya?" I spoke after five minutes of silence.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Do you even care for me?" I asked, and he sighed.

"Yes, yes I do." He said simply.

"...Then why do you lead me on to believe you'll act on it?" I asked, and he sighed.

"Because I want to, but..." he trailed off.

"But you let the word Ootori control you." I snapped, and sighed, "If I were like you, and was Araneae 24/7, I'd be married to either Kasanoda or Nekozawa by now." I scoffed.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"My brother wanted to arrange my own marriage by the time I were thirteen, but after much fighting, and debating, he decided to let me choose. I still have to get him to approve of the guy in the first place." I explained, "Ever since, I've been getting offers from men trying to, or getting their son to try to, whoo me."  I laughed, "Your father was actually the one who talked my brother into letting the whole arranged marriage thing go." I said, and Kyoya's eyes widened.

"What?!" He asked in shock.

"Your father's and my brother's partnership is pretty down low actually. You see, your family's business' popularity extends to several types of consumers because of your father's relationships with people, as you know." I explained as I went further, "He befriends the right people like business upper-classmen, and my brother, the mafia noble." I stated, "I didn't really register he was your father till recently to be quite frank." I said.

"I understand now." Kyoya spoke, and I cocked my head to the side in confusion, "I understand why you're so scared of feeling, and I understand why I'm so hesitant to express my own." He said.

"Well, please let me in on the mystery." I urged him.

"You have been deceived, hurt, and left alone your whole life. All you want is to not be alone, but the pursuit hasn't gone well." He said accurately, "I, on the other hand, have never cared for feelings until now. The Ootori name has always been a reason to let me disregard them altogether, but then you came along. You had so much pride, and you were so bold... and so beautiful. My mind went into a confused storm that said and did things I never wanted to. All I want to do is have you as mine." He said, and my breath caught in my throat as he stepped closer to me.

"Wh-What are you trying to say?" I asked as he stood between my legs.

"Be mine and teach me how to not let some word control me." He whispered in my ear as he caressed my face. He then looked into my eyes, "Will you?" He asked.

"In return, you have to teach me what it's like to be cared for, and help me understand how to no longer be alone." I said, "Will you?" I asked.

He nodded, "With everything I have." he proclaimed. I brought his hand up with my palm flat against his. I interlocked my fingers with his till I reached the middle of our fingers, and I curled both of our fingers slightly so they were flat rather than upwards.

"This is how we seal a promise in my gang." I said, and he smiled at me.

"I plan on keeping it." He said.

"As do I." I said as he let go of my hand to put his on the back of my neck while I leaned in with him.

He met my lips softly as he soon wrapped my legs around him then held onto my waist while I wrapped my arms around his next. He deepened the kiss, and soon mumbled, "My treasure."

We kissed for a while, until the door swung open to reveal a shaken up host club, but we didn't realize they were there until we heard, "Mommy! What are you doing?!" I jumped as we pulled away to see six shocked faces.

<><><><><>

Soo, updating is going to be har since finals are soon, so the next few are gonna be slow, but I love y'all♥

COMMENTING/VOTING/FANNING WOULD BE RAD♡