Chapter 10

Sorry it's only small I've been stuck on what to write but here's some:

The next morning I was awakened by my alarm going off, I drag myself out of bed and hop into the shower and start to wash my body and when Im finished I get changed into my uniform and get ready for school.

When I walk back out of my closet and into the room, and walk over to my phone that is charging on my bedside table and theres a text from Sarah on the screen saying that blake would be taking me to school today because the guys had to go earlier to school for football training and blake was going to pass by school anyways.

I run down stairs towards the kitchen to grab a apple for breakfast and walk to the front door looking for blake and he was waiting at the front door in a black suit and white shirt underneath that made him look amazing.

"Sky, you ready to go ?" he asked while I grab my bag and open the door. "Yeah lets go" I wonder if blake knows anything about the awkward dinner last night "blake can I ask you something?"

" sure what is it "

We hop into the car and I turn to him, "Why was everyone so quiet last night when we were a the dinner table?"

He looks at me and then starts the car "Mom and dad sent me, Trent and Zach when we in school to boarding school, so now chase, noah, spencer and mason are going to boarding school for a year or so, but they aren't happy that the have to leave because of all of there friends here and with Noah and Riley dating there going to have to have a long distance relationship its okay because they have a strong relationship with one another, and think chase is just going to miss his midnight booty calls."

" Oh so its just going to be Hunter, you and I in the house as well as Sarah and Mike in the house ?" I say as we pull into the school gates.

"Actually I think its just me and you, as my parents are taking Hunter away on a trip with them to Europe for a few months ." He says with a smile on his face.

He parks in the parking lot were I can see everyone hanging out in front of the school before the bell rings. A few months alone with blake oh god please save me before I embarrass myself.

"Okay ill see you later, am I going home with the guys or-" before I could finish my sentence he cuts me off "No I can pick you up if that okay with you?" The bells go off signalling that its time for class so I quickly nod to blake and say thanks then I run to my first class.

The day slowly passes and at lunch I go and find the others to sit with, then I go up to get some food then I walk back to the others and sit down and start to eat my food , everyone is having their own conversations with one another but I'm to distracted thinking about whats going to happen when the guys leave I've only just got to know them a little bit and now their leaving , to join in with their conversations .

Eventually the lunch is over then before I know it schools over for the day and I'm outside waiting for Blake to come to pick me up. I don't really know much about Blake I should really get to know him better if its going to just be us two living in the house soon.

"I'm here, sorry I'm a bit late I got caught up." He says looking flustered, "Its fine " I say giving him a small smile as I get into the car and put my bag down at my feet.

" okay let's get home I'm tired and can't wait to collapse on my bed." He says as he starts up the car and we begin the trip home, I rest my head on the glass and close my eyes for a little bit resting my eyes but I fall into a deep sleep instead.