chapter 7

When we got home that night I decided to let mason calm down in his room and i would go out for a run ,running was always something i would do back home when i was stressed so i guess I contiue that here as well. I walked down stairs in my black sports bra and yoga pants to grab a water bottle from the fridge and then i headed out for the park , it was only around 4 when i left so it was still really light but as I was about to go back i noticed a swing in the corner of the park and i decided to go over and sit on the swing for a bit . As I sat down i started to think about my parents , im the kind of person who doesn't show her feelings to others unless it was like family and best friends but now i have nether.

By the time i got back home it was past dinner but i had already told sarah i wouldnt be home for dinner and for them to not wait for me. I walked straight upstairs to take a shower since i smelt like crap , the soap i used smelt like Pomegranate and Raspberry it was my favourite , I strolled over to get my towel and rapped it around me and went in to my room and grabbed out some grey trackpants and a black crop top that stopped a few inchs above my bellybutton and headed down stairs to get some food .

when I arrived down stairs I was surprised to not see anyone on the way down, I have figured my way around the house in a few days yay! I quickly grabbed a bar and went out side for a bit as i walked outside i was greeted by the sight of hot guys playing soccer half with there tops on and half without tops on to my pleasure.

" skylar come play" I heard A voice say im pretty sure it was chase but sure enough it was.

"okay! what team?" I shouted back

all of the sudden everyone was shouting "skins!!" but of course that was going to happen their all guys so quickly i ran over to the skins team and took of my crop top revealing my new sports bra and threw the top to the side. All of the boys were going easy on me but what they didnt know that i have been playing soccer for around 12 years and i was one of the best players on the team but now im not on a team so owell, one of the guys from the other team slipped with the ball and it rolled straight infrount of me so I took the chance to show the boys what i could do , I sprinted up the feild with the ball and passed it to a guy that was there and nodded for him to pass it back and i did a bicycle kick and the ball went straight in to the net.

As i was getting up off the ground i looked around and noticed and the guys staring at me in shock, I smirked and headed back inside and went up to my room and grabbed my laptop and messaged some friends from home quickly and then put the laptop away and got changed in to my bra and boy shorts and climbed into my bed and fell asleep straight away with a smile on my face.

(not edited)

***********************************

PIC OF THE SPORTS BRA SHE WAS WEARING WHILE PLAING SOCCER :)

Its not long im sorry i just decided to do a bit so here, if you guys have any ideas of what you want to happen just comment!!

VOMMENT PLEASE <3