Chapter 8

Waking up In the morning is like the worst feeling you can ever have, but today it's not a bad feeling it's a feeling that makes me feel like I've just hit the reset button in my life and everything is new and refreshing. I jump out of bed and head straight for the shower and quickly wash and shave. I walk into my closet and grab some blue denim shorts that compliment my long legs and a white crop top and a pair of Dock Martins.

Walking back into my room I go to my desk and open up my laptop I brought myself a few years ago and typed 'Facebook' into the search engine and as soon as it loads I click on the link and login to my account, 'Chase Wilson added you as a friend' I think about adding him for a few seconds but decide against it he probably just stalk my account and look at all my photos I took with my friends back home, I quickly look through my notifications but none really stick out there all people saying I'm sorry about your parents and I miss you, I don't want to think about that right now so I close my laptop and get up from my seat and walk to the door, opening it quietly as it's still only 7:30 in the morning I can't hear anyone awake but it is a big house so you never know, as I'm walking through the hallways my mind drifts off to how different my life is here I live with five guys it's a bit strange going from just living with your parents to then living with ten other people. As I come out from thought I'm in the garage looking at my car, I slip into the car and turn on the gps, I'm hungry so I decide on going to a little diner down the road and I set off towards my destination.

I soon found myself at a Corner where the diner was and walked in its kind of sad going out alone but for me it's nice to have time alone to think mostly about chase and how hot he is but if he's probably just another player and just wants me so that he can get laid, but I'm not going to fall for it I'm going to have to think of something else that I can do to teach him a lesson, I'm interrupted from thinking when the waiter who looked like he would be around my age maybe a bit older he had brown short hair and he was really tall and Hot just about as hot as the Wilson brothers maybe a bit more. "Hi are you new around here? what can I get you?" He asked. I looked down at the menu I didn't really look at it yet " can I please have the waffles and the chocolate milkshake? " I responded still looking at the menu "coming right up" he said as he went back up to the counter.

I waited for around ten minutes until my waffles arrived and man they looked yummy I could just feel myself drooling at them there was Nutella, whipped cream and strawberries on top as soon as the waiter placed the plate of waffle heaven in front of me I said thanks and dove into the yum breakfast. It took me around five minutes to finish the waffles and I can proudly say the plate has nothing left on it.Walking up to the counter I saw that a new person had taken over from my old waiter and now an older lady is in his place. I quickly paid and made my way out of the building and to my car to make my way home I hope no one at the Wilson's house wanted me for something as I left without telling anyone and I forgot my phone in my room I guess I forgot to pick it up from my bedside table this morning.

Arriving back at the house I saw someone sitting on the lawn with their head in their hands, when I see who it is I instantly run over him and wrap my arms around him, I can't stand seeing him like this "mason.. What's wrong did someone hurt you?" I said as I softly took his face is my hand, I swear if someone hurt him I will flip at them. "no it's just that I told mom and dad about me being gay and their fine they just hugged me and told me that it would all be okay, now I just need to tell the guys but I have a feeling that they won't take it as well as mom and dad did."He said looking back at the ground " they love you, they'll understand and if they don't I'm here !" I tell him as he gets up and and offers me a hand too I happily grab onto his hand and allow him to lift me up. " now let's go Inside" I say as I keep a hold of his hand and pull him along with me as we walk into the house and up towards my room.

"How do you like it here so far?" Mason asks, we're both currently laying on my bed stuffing my face with food we grabbed from downstairs." It's different but a good difference you know?" I reply after finishing my mouthful.