Chapter 9

"Skylar.. Oh" spencer spoke as he walked into my room but stopped when he saw me and mason on my bed watching a movie on the tv, mason had put his arm around me awhile ago we could get comfortable on the bed. It's amazing how at home I feel here with the Wilson's, and it's really nice having a guy friend to talk to that's not trying to get into my pants. "What's mason doing in your room?" He said looking at me and mason with a curious kind of look on his face, I giggle it him he thinks I have something going on with mason, not only is gay but he's younger than me it's kind of funny how he's curious of what his own brother is doing with me, he's only really known me for a short amount of time and yet he acts like he's a cute boyfriend that just walked in on someone making a Move on his girlfriend and is over protective I haven't really had much time to talk to spencer but he seems like a really cool person.

"We decided to watch a movie is there anything that you wanted spencer?" Mason answer before I got the chance to, I looked at chase taking in how good he looked when he was just in a plain white t-shirt and board shorts i could see the outline of his abs through his top yum. "Skylar!" Mason shouted at me causing me to turn around so quickly that I fell off the bed and landed on the ground in a heap. "A little help would be nice." Spencer walked over to me and extended his hand so I could grab it and pull myself up "thanks, so what did you want?" I asked looking back over at him as I sat back down at the end of my bed and took the blanket in my hand and tangled around my fingers. "I was just wondering if you wanted to come swim in the pool I've got some friends over and yeah" he asked while looking down at his feet nervously , why would he be so nervous around me?

I looked back At mason asking if it was okay to leave our movie session he nodded with a

smile on his face and got up and left the room. "Sure I'll be down in a sec I'll just get changed." I replied "Awesome I'll see you down at the pool you know where to go right?" He questioned, I nodded and he left the room with a huge grin on his face. Dammit I forgot the fact that there's going to be lots of shirtless guys in the pool, I need to decide on what bikini to wear my neon strapless aqua coloured bikini that has black around the edges or the same one in peach, I decided on the aqua one I quickly put it on and grabbed a put my clothes back on over top. I strolled into the bathroom to grab a towel and walked back into my room and out the door ,when I was pasting chases room I could hear people in there moaning eww yuck I will not un hear that and their doing it in the middle of the day we need to set some serious boundaries. Continuing down the hallway and down the stairs as it would be quicker than waiting for the elevator.

As I walked outside towards the pool I was shocked on how many people were here, there was around fifteen guys and no girls wait what I'm the only girl that is so not good, I kept walking until I spotted Spencer and Noah sitting besides the pool with their feet dangling in the pool while talking to some guys that I don't know the name of, I walked over to the seats to put my towel down and headed over to the guys. "hey guys" I sat down next to Spencer and stuck my feet in the pool I got a number of "Hey's" from all of the noah and Spencer's friends while most of their eyes lingered on my body I haven't even taken my clothes off yet and their already looking at me great. "hey should we swim now that your here?" Spencer asked

Some of the guys were already playing around in the pool, I smiled and nodded I loved to swim I'm not the best at like swimming lengths but I love being in the water. We got up and went over to the chairs so that we could put our clothes on them, I grabbed the edge of my shirt and yanked it over my head to expose my bikini top and I looked up to see if spencer had started to get changed but he was still in the same place with his top still on me, running his eyes up and down my body, I slipped off my my shorts and placed the on the seat. Some of the guys wolf whistled at me but I ignored it and looked back over at spencer he had finally got his top of and It was my turn to run my eyes over his body mainly his chest area and his abs, man he is hot!

Running over to the pool I jumped and dived into the pool creating a small splash that hit the others in the pool, when I came up for air I was surprised to see spencer right up in front of me he grabbed my sides and starts to tickle me I squirm beneath his hold, splashing around.

"Sto-pp please" I beg I've never handled being tickled it makes feel like I can't breath I don't know why but it's just does. He released me and I splashed him which started off a war between us, after a few hours of playing around in the pool we got tired and got out of the pool and grabbed our towels. "That was fun" Spencer said while looking at me as we sat down on the chairs. "Yeah that was a lot of fun" after that we talked for a bit then decided to go back inside for some showers before dinner.

"Dinner time, everyone downstairs now!" Sarah yelled through the intercom I got up and walked down stairs and was greeted by everyone sitting down at the table, as I walked it my seat I went up next to hunter and said hi now that he's my little buddy, then I went to my seat and sat down and everyone began to pile thing onto their plates all of the guys had a huge amount on their plates compared to Sarah, hunters and mine but were smaller so it makes sense.

Dinner was mostly silent that night I don't really know why but no one seemed to talk except me and spencer as we sat next to each other, this dinner was completely different from the last and I'm curious to find out why.

Vote

Comment :)