chapter 4

HAPPY HALLOWEEN PEOPLE!!

 I wont be writing for the next few days because my family is going up to the beach house for the weekend and i wont have time to write sorryy! ill hopfully write when i get back <3

 --------------------------------------------------------------

when I woke up I sat up and looked around and Eventually my eyes stopped and I saw a clock it read 7:00am I groaned and pulled myself of bed and walked to the walk in Closet hoping to fine the unforms mary had set out for me looking around the Huge closet that was about half the size of my room because the bathroom was included in it as well I found the uniform and it consisted of a white blouse and a short ish skirt that was mid thigh length, I carried the uniform out to my room and placed it on my bed and headed to the the shower and turned it on and slipped of all of my cothing and hopped in the shower.

when I finished in the shower I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my naked body and walked back into my room and my eyes landed on chase who was currently laying on my bed in his uniform that hugged his body nicely."chase why are you in my room!?'' noticing I was talking to him he sat up and stared at my naked body that was only covered with a towel that stopped a bit bellow my butt."I came to say goodmorning and this defintely is a goood morning."he smirked at me then checked me out again."are you done checking me out yet?"i chuckled at him what a perv."nope not yet."he answered and he stood up and took one last glance at me then left the room.

After chase left my room I got ready,as I finished putting the last bit of make up on and looked at myself in the mirror I looked hot  then sarah called me downstairs for breakfast so I hurried down the stairs decieding not to take the elevator as it would take to long. when I arrived in the kitchen i was greeted by the hevenly smell of pancakes, and all the boys were around the table stuffing their faces with enough food to feed a small army."skylar would you like some pancakes?'' sarah offered, I normally would but to be honest i was to nervous for school today to eat anyting."no thanks im not hungry but thanks anyway."I said as the boys finished eatting and finally saw that I was in the room and they all greeted me at the same time and grabbed their bags and walked to the door not knowing to do i just stood there staring into space.

--

on the way to school i rode with chase,Noah, spencer and hunter, we had to drop hunter off at daycare for the day because Sarah had a business trip to attend in new york and mike had to go with her sarah keeped trying to say that she didnt need to go because she didnt want to leave me alone with the boys for a few days but I insisted she would go because the trip was important for what ever she did as a job.When we got to school everyone was staring at us as when all of the guys showed me where the office was. I got my schedue for classes and I have english, P.E, and biology with Noah and Spencer I havent really talk to any of the other wilson boys yet except chase nows my chance,"hey Spencer what class do we have first?''I asked as closed my locker that was convently next to spencers and turned to him since noah and chase had left to go to their lockers."I think we have we have photography on the other side of the school lets go." he said as we starting walking down the hall earning more glances from the people still in the hallways as we talked about random things and we finally arrived at the classroom and went in and took two seats next to each other at the back just before the teacher walked into the classroom and the whole class went silent. halfway through the lesson a brunette girl next to me tapped my shoulder."Hey skylar my names riley!"she said "hey riley." I replied and that keept us talking until the end of the lesson and she asked me to join her at lunch and I accepted her offer.

----------------------------------------------------------

ill write about luch time next chapter

but that wont be for a few days love you guys 

sorry its so short im reallly tired :(

keep VOTING and COMMENTING<3