Chapter 3

Picture of Noah Wilson ----------------------->

-------------------------------------------------------------

*Poke*

*poke*

*poke*

"Cant someone sleep in peace?!" slowly opened my eyes to see a blurry little figure standing in front of me I quickly rubbed my eyes and realised it was hunter the cutest member of the Wilson family.

"hey there hunter did you need something?"I asked as he jumped up onto the bed.

"Mommy told mee to come get yoou fooooooooorrr diner lets goooo."he said jumping up spreading his arms out like he is a aeroplane and zoomed out of the room, I quickly followed beside hide him, I really hope I don't get lost this house I mean mansion, it is wayy to big.

As I made my way down to the kitchen I caught up to hunter running up to him and picking up and cradling him in my arms like a baby, he wriggled around in my arms trying to get away but soon gave up."puut meee dowwn pleaaasee"he pleaded "Since you asked so nicely ill put you down kiddo." I said while placing him on the ground.

"There you guys are I was starting to think you two got lost." Sarah said as we walked into the room next to the kitchen which im guessing is the dining room because there's a long table in the middle of the room big enough to seat at least everyone in the room, all the boys were already seated at the table and there was only one seat left after hunter took his seat next to a man that im guessing is there father I can see how they made such hot children, the only seat left was next to chase and Noah the two hottest guys here im soo lucky yayyy! (not sarcasm) as I looked over to chase and Noah I noticed chase looking at me and our eyes locked, I can't believe I haven't seen how sexy his eyes are until now not wanting anyone else to see a staring at each other I break eye contact and move over to the table and take my seat and we start to eat dinner.

"So skylar id like you to meet my husband mike and you will be attending the same school as the boys tomorrow and im sure a pretty girl like you will make lots of friends, Mary the maid will have your uniform ready tomorrow morning for you to wear, and im sure the boys will look after you too which one of you are going to take skylar to school tomorrow?" Sarah said as she got up and flattened out her dress then suddenly chase spoke up " I'll take skylar to school tomorrow" as he finished he smirked at me and I smiled back man he is so hot went he smirks. "thank you chase that's very kind of you."sarah said as she walked out of the room with hunter, Blake, Spencer, noah and mason since Trent and Zach are out it meant chase and I were left in the dining room alone, I turned to walk out of the room but bumped into a hard chest that belonged to chase I tilted my head up to look at him, we stood there for a good few minutes staring into each other's eyes.

"like what you see? cause I sure do."he said as he moved closer and I started to feel my cheaks heat up as I try to step back he grabs my arms not hard enough to hurt me but enough to keep me from moving away."I think we should go to bed we hav-"he cut me off by smashing his lips onto mine causing fireworks to go off I hope he feels this too as our lips moved in sync it was fulled with passion and he was so gentail, he slowly pulled my body towards him and then he licked my lower lip asking permision to invade my mouth I willingly opened my mouth letting his tougue slip into my mouth and dancing with my tougue, we finally stopped and we were both standing there breathless.

"Yes" I said taking a step back from him."yes what?" he asked looking confused. " I do like what i see but dont let that go to your ego to much, and that make out session surpised me quite a lot, next time warn me?" I said with a smile creeping up on my face, he came closer to me and wispered in my ear."so there will be a next time?, night see you in the morning i'll come and wake you." he said smirking at me and and heading out of the room." Is that all you heard?, goodnight" before he could answer he was already out of the room. Typical boy of course thinking about making out.

--

I found my room on the first try so hopefully i'll remember tomorrow where the kitchen is tomorrow. I can't stop thinking about the kiss that boy will be the end to me I mean like ive had other kisses before but this was just something completely different, as I move to the bed i realise i dont have any clothes so I just strip into my black bra and matching underwear and hop into bed, damit I forgot to have a shower owell i'll have one in the morning as i keep thinking I feel my eyes start to close and I drift off into a wonderful land of sleep.

______________________________________

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT I love you forever
There's a lot of spelling errors sorry

~ Zoe <3