chapter 5

Im back I hope you guys didnt miss me <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

it was lunch and i was yet to meet up with riley and her friends im guessing shes quite popular since whenever she walks around there always people following her around, but she seem really nice insead of the typical popular mean girl like at my old school everyone here seems nicer here.

when I walked into the cafeteria I soon saw riley sitting at what looked to be the popular table in the center of the room but beside her sat the wilson boys noah, spencer and chase , Noah and riley sat close together which made me guess that they go out the look soo cute together awwwww next to them spencer and chase were ushering for me to sit down so I did. I took a seat next to riley and she turned around and said " skylar this is noah my amazing boyfriend and spencer and chase his brothers and this is lulu my bestfriend." she said as she pointed towards each of them, "yeah we have meet before." i said purposely not bringing up that i live with them that something I dont need people to know since the wilsons are the talk of the school. " how have you meet didnt you only start here today?" riley questioned. then of course chase had to speak up and say "shes living with us." and he finished with a wink damn him and his hottness." you what!" she said as she grabbed me and dragged me out of the room to my dismay.

 "you live the wilsons! yeah I know Noahs my boyfriend but you live with the hottest guys in school! if anyone finds out you will be the talk of the school" she practicly screamed at me bursting with excitment. "I think i aready am the talk of the school?'' I said just as the bell rung and everyone headed to class and I still need to go back to my locker and grab my books damit I was on the complete other side of the school as my locker and now the halls were empty even riley had left. I walked in the direction of my locker i was already ten minutes late since i got lost trying to find my locker and i ended up going in the complete wrong direction as i arrive at my locker i spot mason around the corner with two other guys who were punching him repetively, and yelling bad words at him.

"STOP leave him alone!" i shouted and the boys who were punching him turned around then started sprinting down the hall in the other direction, I quickly ran over to mason who was now lyeing on the floor with a bloody face and a black eye.

"Mason are you okay?" looked at his face to see how badly he was hurt he looked really bad.

" Im fine" he said in a quite voice while he tried to sit up.

"no your not why did they beat you up?" I questioned he imeditly widened his eyes and started to talk." If I tell you will you please not tell anyone not even my brothers, I  know i havent known you long but for some reason I trust you so  please promise me you wont tell?" I nodded and continuded talking." I-im gay" hes gay.. thats no reason just to beat someone up I hardly even know mason but hes like a little brother to me now.

"I this happens again please come and tell me, have you tolled anyone?'' i asked.

''only you and mom I dont know how the guys will react to me being-"as he was about to finish spencer arrived and cut off by him. '' react to you being what?, WHY THE HELL DO YOU LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE JUST BEEN HIT BY A BUS?" I guess he noticed all the brusies that mason had.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I am really bad at writing oh well i hope you like!

keep VOTING and COMMENTING <3 <3