Chapter 56 : SHATTERED

Start from the beginning

" Ansh! Shut Up. Dad you can come whenever you like. It's your house. " Ahana said glaring at me.

" No worries Ahana... Anyways it's your house after all. You can do whatever you like. And we won't be around for long. "

" Dad! What are you saying? I am sorry on behalf of Ansh... " Ahana said.

" It's Okay! We are used to him. Actually, Dad and I wanted to talk to both of you. Be quick. We are waiting for you for breakfast. "

" Yes.. We are coming. " Ahana replied.

" Ansh!! " Ahana shouted as soon as Dad left.

" What?? "

" When will you learn to behave? "

" When will 'he' learn to behave, Ahana... There's a thing called privacy."
I said gesturing he in inverted commas with my fingers.

" I know but this is not the way to speak to him. He has all the right on us and do whatever he wants. 'YOU' aren't suppose to talk like that." She imitated me while saying You.

" Ahana! You are always taking his side. You never agree with me. " My voice was getting loud now.

" Ansh, Are you fighting with me? That too for something like this? It's your mistake. "

" Yay!! It's always my mistake. Fine! But congrats, you ruined our morning moment... I'm waiting downstairs. " Saying so I went out of the room.

I was angry that she always made my the criminal. I don't understand why she does so. It was after a long time that I didn't get my kiss and I was more upset for that.

I went to my study to freshen up.

When I went downstairs Ahana, Dad and grandad were already in a deep conversation. I sat opposite to Dad, avoiding Ahana, not sitting next to her.

" Ansh! You still upset? I am sorry. Next time I won't do it again..." Dad said.

Ahana looked at me and our eyes met. She looked worried.

" It's not like that Dad. I am fine. You wanted to tell us something." I asked.

" Yeah!! But after the breakfast. Anyways when is Ahana's appointment?" Grandad asked.

" Today at 4 in the evening." Ahana replied.

" Hmmm.. Ansh you going with her, right? Even Jaai is busy now. " Dad said and that wasn't necessary.

" Of course..." Is all I could reply.

I could feel that Ahana was occasionally glancing at me but I wanted to make her believe that I was upset with her.

After the breakfast all the four of us gathered in the living. Dad and grandad sat opposite to us.

" Well, Ahana has already completed 6 months of her pregnancy and we are going to have two babies coming soon." Dad started.

" Hmmm..."

" So, We both have decided that we both will be moving out of this house so that you have it all by yourself. We are thinking of moving to our farm house that is on the outskirts of the city. So, both of you won't be troubled by us, specially me. " Dad said.

As soon as he said that Ahana looked at me in awe. Even I was taken by surprise.

" Dad, Grandad ... You don't need to do this. We don't have any problem at all. Please don't mind Ansh. I'm really sorry for morning. " Ahana was the first one to speak.