Chapter 56 : SHATTERED

Start from the beginning

" Ansh!" Saying so she pushed me.

" Who called? " She asked.

I looked at her at once.

" I know you were talking to someone. Tell me. "

" It was Mrs. Bhatt. She called us to inform that the reports are ready. " I said.

" Oh!! Fine. I will be ready. Anyways, we had to visit her after our mini vacation." She said casually getting up and doing the bedsheets.

At once I took the sheets from her hand.

" What?? "

" Ahana... You don't need to do this. You need to rest. You need to be happy. You are six months pregnant now." I said.

" Ansh! Why you doing this? I am fine. And I am happy." She said pulling my hand and making me sit beside her on the bed.

" What makes you think that I am not happy? You are with me all the time. I don't want anything else. I like doing all this small chores. " She said taking my hand in hers.

" Look at me...." She whispered pulling my chin so that we were only inches apart.

" What's troubling you? Do you want to share sometimes? I noticed you have been acting a bit weird since we came from Finland. Tell me..." She asked looking in my eyes.

I can't lie to her. But I haven't lied. I am just not able to tell her the truth. That's it.

" Ansh!! You love me, right? " She asked me. At once I looked straight at her.

" Hey! Of course... There's no doubt about that. You are my everything. They are my everything..." I said putting my hand on her belly and kissing her belly.

" You complete me. Ahana completes Ansh... And no one else. I love you so much that it still hurts a lot of the fear of losing you. You know I can be the most insecure as well the most possessive person when it comes to you... " I said.

" See, I made you cry again... I don't know when will I stop doing that.... " I said and at once she laughed.

Her smile, her dimples made her look alive. It made my morning fresh, it made my day. I wiped the tears that already had left her eyes.

" Ahana..." I called softy.

" Hmmm... "

" 7.6 Billion Smiles in the World, But Yours Only Yours Is My Favourite..." I said looking in her eyes. "

She moved forward and softly kissed me on my lips. It was just a peck but it meant everything at that moment.

" Thanks, it makes me feel special... But I must say that you have improved a lot. I like this romantic side of yours... " She stood up to do what I asked her not to.

" Really... Then you need to give me the credits. Coz, without reading any romantic novels I have achieved such heights... " I said laughing.

" Good!! At what time did Mrs. Bhatt has called us? " She asked.

I wrapped her in my arms, back hugging her.

" 4 pm... "

" Okay! And what's this for... " He asked when I didn't leave her.

" Hmmmm....."

" Cough Cough!! Guys... "

" Arrgghhh... Dad... Why at the wrong time? "

" Ansh! I am sorry again... But Why don't you close the door?"

" Dad! It's our room, our floor. We can do anything we want. Why do you always do that?"