Hell and Heaven

Hi guys! I'm just starting this new story and I have no idea what to think about it. So that's why I'm posting it on here! Enjoy and review if you will.

Chapter 1.

Once, years before the Earth roamed with Humans, their was a world where war unleashed. A bloody war between Angels and Demons. As time went on beforehand, they had been at peace. But over countless arguments and pointless accusations, the war began. Just as the war was beginning, the great general Marcos, of the demon world Vamosa, had a son. Diablo was his name. He was born with a tuft of black hair, his skin pale. When he flashed his little eyes open, all were seen were black eyes and a red iris. They were beautiful. He had the eyes of a warrior. And that's just what Marcos had needed. Snatching the sleeping child out of Onna's, his mother, arms, he carried the baby out of the room with a grin." Get rid of her." He said in a cold, malicious voice. Onna watched with sad eyes as her only son was taken away. The guards at the door, who were sworn to protect her and the general, walked toward her. She had known it was the last time she saw and held her precious son. And she had accepted her fate. But not his, no his fate would be different. Not what she knew, but by what she believed in. "I love you, Diablo." She said in an almost silent whisper. as the guards edged closer drawing their guns. 'Please, someone take care of my son. Don't let him be used.' she thought, as a guard stuck his gun into her mouth. Her mind flashed to the times she felt Diablo kick in her womb, happy knowing her son was alive and well. Remembering this, tears streamed down from her black-grey eyes, streaking on her pale skin. 'Please.' her last thought was, as the guard pulled the trigger. Her head hit the wall, blood streaming from her mouth and head. Her black hair stuck together as blood mixed with it. The only thing that could stop Marcos from using her son, was now gone forever into the world of souls.