Chapter 7

"Ow! What the hell?!" Diablo yelled, as he got off the ground, light headed. He unsheathed his sickle sword, turning to see what knocked him down. "Don't move." An almost silent voice said to him. He felt a knife come up against his throat, and in response, he grabbed the figure behind him and slammed it to the ground. "Who do you think-", He had started to say to the figure, before the figure pushed him down. He looked up in fury, before he saw the figure. Well, the young man. He looked to be about Diablo's age. He had long white-blond hair, pale skin, white-blue eyes. He was about Diablo's height, maybe a little taller. He was..angelic. And the knife the young Angel was holding was right at his throat. "Why're you in the Angel borders?" He had said. Diablo smirked, although he was scared. "This is a war, after all. I'm just doing business. Besides, this is the middle line between the Demon and Angel borders, so you're trespassing as well." The Angel glared, before folding the most beautiful wings Diablo has ever seen before to his back. "Why're you here?" The Angel asked again. "Business." "What type?" "What type do you think? Can you at least let me up?" The Angel looked away, but with the knife still at Diablo's throat, he helped him up. "If you do decide to kill me, what's your name, at least? I at least want to know who's killing me." "I don't believe it's any of your business." "Just tell me." The Angel sighed, before looking at him. "Skylar."