Chapter 12

"Well, Skylar, what's a gorgeous thing like you doing in a damned place like this?" Diablo said, getting a better look at the beautiful creature. The angel grimaced, in order to hide the blush that Diablo so obviously spotted, which in turn, also gave him the opportunity to snatch the knife from this throat. Skylar, instantly trying to grab for it, was pushed onto a nearby rock, the knife dangerously close to his throat. "Oh, look how the tables have turned. So tell me..what business do you have here?" "You might as well kill me now, because you won't get anything out of me." Skylar sneered, not wanting to make eye contact with Diablo. "Is that so? Shame. I'll get it out of you, one way or another. I won't kill you. Not now. However, your blood will be spilled on my knife, I swear it on my father, General Marcos." Diablo grins, waiting to find the fear in Skylar's eyes, but it didn't appear. "General Marcos, eh? Hm." Skylar smirked. "Well, son of Marcos, it's a date than. And, personally for me..." He leaned up to Diablo's ear, the knife slowly moving away. "I can't wait." And with that, he elbowed Diablo in the nose, grabbed his knife as the demon staggered back from the blow, and flew away.