Chapter 18 She's Gone For Good

When I get her to the hospital, I lay her on the gurney, and they pull her away.

I sat outside her door for an hour and a half, then a doctor comes out and tells me that I can come in.

When I walk in, I see that she is okay, and so is the baby.

"Reece... come here." As soon as I heard her, I go up to her and hold her hand.

"Ingrid will you be okay?"

"No, Reece I need you to do a favor for me."

"Anything?"

"Take care of Alex for me." Then I hear the noise I never wanted to hear.

"No, no, no Ingrid. Don't go stay with me Ingrid." Then I bite her wrist, and nothing happens.

I start to cry and I feel like my heart was just ripped out of my chest. I'm heartless without Ingrid. I have to start now. I kiss her forehead, and say the words we said to each other.

"I'll be safe if I know I have you."

Then I call my youngest brother James, he's a playboy and he's only 15 anyways, I tell him to meet me at the city hall.

When I get to the hall I see James then I get out of my car, and tell him what happened in the hospital.

"Reece are you okay? When you called you seemed really upset, do you want to talk?"

"That's the reason I called you. I know you would listen."

"Dude it sounds really important, let's go to your car and talk." Then we walk over to my car and I siting the drivers side and he sits in the passenger side.

"James, Ingrid, is..."

"What?"

"Sh-she's..."

"Spit it out."

"INGRID IS DEAD!!!" I scream.

"Stop. Just stop."

"Oh so you think your more important than my mate an my son now? Is that it?"

"No Reece, I'm glad you told me, I'm proud because unlike you Joey and Tony bottle their feelings, you came to me, thank you. I'll help you, and if Tony and Joey don't help, then their pussies for not being there for their brother. But I will always be there for you."

"Thank you James," then I give him a hug.

"Will you help me plan her funeral?"

"Yes Reece," then we walk in the city hall and James helps me pick out a casket, a head stone, flowers and all the other stuff.

When we were done, I look at James and give him a small smile.

"Thank you."

"Anytime bro," then he gives me a hug.

--Day of the funeral--

When I see all of the people were seated, I see James and exchange looks with him. Then I mind link him.

'Thank you again for your help.'

'Bro stop please it's getting kind of annoying.'

'Oh and thanks for not bringing one of your whores, that would of been so bad.'

'Yep, now come sit, it's about to start.'

Then I walk over to him and sit down.

When the pastor was done talking, I heard that I was called up for some last words.

I walk up and feel the box in my pocket, then I take it out and fiddle with it in my hands.

"I'm sorry, I'm not prepared at all, I think it's an honor that Ingrid asked me to do this. I also feel bad that she won't get to see her son Alex Michael Bryant grow up into the man she always wanted him to be. And I'm also grateful for my brother James Miller because he was the last one I called to tell that Ingrid died, but Im grateful because, he listened to me, he helped me get past the three weeks. Thank you. I'm also glad that I get to be the father of her unknown baby boy, cause she just one day she was with me, then that night, she just was sick, then I took her to the hospital, then they said she was pregnant, and I was happy, but then that morning at exactly 1500 hours (8:00 am) she... she... ... I'm sorry, I can't go on," then my brother James comes up to me and hugs me. Then he lets me go do I can put the ring on her finger.

I take the box and take the 2,000,000 dollar ring and put it on her finger.

"I want you always to be safe as long as you have me." Then I kiss her forehead and then I turn to see an empty church with baby Alex and my brother James, then I walk toward them, take Alex's car seat, then we leave.

A/N:

Hey guys I'm sorry but this was the last chapter for I.S.A.L.A.I.H.Y. But don't be because the recant book Accidentally In Love, is part of the trilogy, and I'm going to wind I'm Yours Forever is the third so the way it is, is:

1) I'm Safe As Long As I Have You

2)Accidentally In Love

3)I'm Yours Forever

So if any of you guys have ways to wind the three together comment me, please cause I got no comments or ideas on the comment I put on the message board, and if I did it wrong, oops. But please comment on any way please.

And I'll keep updating and this book has 329 reads thank you to all my readers who supported me through this book. I love you all for that. (And yes I mean it.) Thank you and watch out for updates, and as always,

Vote

Comment

Follow

Samantha_120