Chapter 9 Not Wanted

Reece POV

After we ate chipotle I took her home at 12:45 pm. When we got to her house her mom was waiting for her in the kitchen. "Bye babe, I love you." "I love you too," then she kisses me on the lips and then hops out.

Ingrid POV

When I walk inside I see my mom waiting for me.

"Mom why are you still up?"

"Waiting for my fucking daughter to get home, with some guy who's been keeping her out all night."

"Mom, I'm okay Reece is my boyfriend, and we were just having fun it's okay."

"No, Ingrid it's not okay, because you broke the rules, you are no longer welcome to live in my house get your things and get out!!!"

"Mom you can't kick me out I'm your fucking daughter and where will I go, this is not fair."

"I don't care you are not allowed in my fucking house, go get your stuff and leave."

"YOU ARE A FUCKING BITCH!!! I CANT FUCKING LEAVE ILL HAVE NO WHERE TO FUCKING GO!!! I FUCKING HATE YOU," Then I stomp up to my room grab my black duffle bag and pack everything and leave.

When I get into my car and I go to the only place I can go, Reece's.

When I pull up to his driveway, I stop and sit in the front seat and snap.

I cry and scream and beat the steering wheel. Then Reece comes running out and trying to calm me down but nothing works, I keep screaming and crying in his arms.

"Ingrid stop, it's okay I'm here," then I tell him everything.

"Reece, my mom kicked me out and I only had here to go, I'm sorry," then I sob on his shirt, then his mom walks outside to water plants but then she drops the water pail then she runs toward us.

"Ingrid are you okay?!?! Why are you here at 4:45 in the morning?"

"Mom Ingrid's mom kicked her out. Can she stay with us, please."

"Get out of the car both of you," then Reece picks me up and carries me and my duffel bag inside, then he takes me and my bag up to his room so I can sleep.