Chapter 13 Consequences

When me and Reece get back to his house he lays me on the couch, then I tell him everything my 'vampire' told me.

"Wait? Our baby girl will die and we have to re-mate in order to have your wolf be saved?"

"Yes, thats it."

"Okay. Then let's re-mate."

"Reece I will not re-mate with you cause I'm happy with what I have, now and I don't want to lose any of this."

"Do you know what the moon goddess can do to you?!?"

"I know, but life won't be interesting unless you take some risks."

"Okay," then he looks down at his lap ashamed.

"Don't be ashamed."

"INGRID DO YOU KNOW YOU'RE PUTTING YOUR LIFE IN DANGER, AND POSSIBLY MINE AS WELL!!!"

"I'm willing to put my life at risk for all of this."

"I'm not, so you leave me out of this."

"Okay, don't be so angry."

"I have a right to be mad about this."

"Fine, I'm sorry," then I try to give him a hug but he pushes me away, then goes up to his room.

'Ingrid he's right.'

'Why are you doing this?'

'Because of what you did.'

'What did I do?'

'YOU KILLED YOUR WOLF BY USING ONE OF MY CREATIONS, YOU BROKE THE LAW!!!'

'I'm sorry.'

'Sorry don't cut it Ingrid, you'll have to pay the consequences.'

'And what are they?'

'You'll see,' then she leaves the mind link.

I run back to my foster home and see my mom, brothers, and sisters playing a board game.

I ring the door bell, and my mom answers.

"Ingrid? What are you doing here?"

"I need someone in my life right now, I need you," then she opens the door and hugs me. I start to cry on her shoulder, and she just pets my hair.

"Ingrid, can you ever forgive me for kicking you out?"

"Yes mom, I love you," then she kisses the top of my head, then I feel a presence, it's not normal cause it's a scent I don't know, then I let go I my mom and turn my head to see the moon goddess, creating... fire. I let go of my mom, and get my brothers and sisters out of the house before the moon goddess did anything.

I run all the way upstairs to find a window to high off the ground, I'm trapped, then I see the smoke forming, and the fire moving rapidly up the stairs. I guess this is where I die.

I start to cough and hack, but then nothing works.

'Ingrid here's your second consequence,' then all of my powers are drained leaving me human.

'And third will be very sad.'

'What are you doing?'

'Reece will remember nothing, but I will leave you with every memory. But a teenage life is all you'll have, and he will know nothing until the next morning,' then Reece comes, and I see he's trying to help me but he's being held back by the moon goddess.

"INGRID!!!"

"Reece," I say as loud as I can, then the fire starts to burn me alive.

"INGRID," then the moon goddess lets him come and get me, and take me out of the burning house.

Then I pass out.

Reece POV

When she left, I throw a tantrum.

I break everything, even the tiny things.

I break pictures, vases, pictures, my phone, my clothes, my shelves, my books, everything in sight, I can break.

When I finished damaging my house, I run to the only place I know Ingrid will be, her foster house.

When I get there, the whole house is burning down, then I see her mom, sisters and brothers crying, then I give her mom a hug, and she says in a low whisper, 'I'm sorry,' then I let her go and try to go for the front door, but the moon goddess is there.

"INGRID!!!"

I hear a faint 'Reece,' and I know it's Ingrid.

"INGRID," then the moon goddess lets the force go and let's me save my mate.

I get up to the top level, and see her laying on the floor, burning alive, then I don't smell her scent anymore, she's just human.

I pick her up and then, I jump from the top story, and then I hit the ground safely.

After I got her out, the ambulance, was there and they rolled out a gurney, so they could treat to her in the hospital, then they drive away, and I run to the hospital and sit outside her door the whole night with her family waiting for any news on Ingrid.