Chapter 2 Beating

Reece POV

I can't stop myself. She's my mate I can't reject her, can I? When she lets go I say "See-," then I'm cut off by her dad coming outside with a bat in his hand. "YOU GET AWAY FROM MY FOSTER DAUGHTER!!!" Then Ingrid runs up to him and pushes him away from me but I put on my helmet and leave. "MARK!!!! HOW COULD YOU," I heard her scream.Then as I drive to my house I can't get her out of my head, I'm afraid that she'll get hurt. Then I turn around and drive to her house.

"STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!" Then when I pull up in her drive way I see her foster dad hitting her with the metal bat he had. "YOU GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER," then I go up to him and push him off of her. Then I turn to see Ingrid in a daze with cuts and bruises all over her body screaming for help.

"Ingrid it okay I'm here," I keep telling her. But her daze won't break. Then she looks me in the eyes and says "Get m-me t-to th-the ho-hos-pital, n-now," she stutters. Then I pick her up and carry her to the hospital.

Ingrid POV

I see him drive off then Mark says, "You know you have a curfew, and you don't play with perverts and scumbags."

Then he takes the bat and hits me hard enough to pop my jaw out of place. He hits me again and brutally beats me. I feel my right hip break, then my arm, my leg, and five of my ribs.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Then I see Reece carry me to the hospital in my daze. He lays me on a gurney and then they pull me away from him.