Chapter 17 A New Start In Life

A/N: Hey guys, I posted 'Accidentally in love' so I hope you guys will check it out.

So here's chapter 17

When I woke, it was 7:15 pm. "Damn it," then I sit up, I slept the day away, I'm really lazy. I hear Reece stir next to me, then he moves so he's facing me, and then he does the most weirdest thing ever know to man, he puts his arm around my legs, and then, he kisses my thigh.

"Oh Reece your lucky it's me."

"Mmmm, Ingrid your so soft."

Okay I'm so out, then I leap off the bed as fast as I could, but then I think 'would if I can mask my scent,' then I try, and go in the closet, and hide behind all the clothes, I did that all before he woke up.

"Ingrid?"

"Ingrid."

"INGRID!!!" OMG I masked my scent but time to stop he's worried, then he starts to... cry. Okay I did it, then I get out of the closet, and cover his eyes.

"You are such a bad seeker."

"Well what can I say, I want my mate when I need her."

"Possessive much."

"Well yes I am, thank you very little."

"Shut up," I say, then playfully smack his arm.

"Oh Ingrid." Then he kisses my forehead.

"What?"

"Your just really pretty, and sexy."

"Oh Reece you are lucky I'm your mate."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing." Then he wraps my arms around his waist, and his go around my arms.

"I love you Ingrid."

"I love you too." Then I feel a really bad wetness between my legs.

"Ingrid are you..."

"Did I get pregnant that day you flung me over your shoulder, and I puked down your back?"

"No it was because you drank too much, wait. Are you pregnant?"

"I don't know?" Then I feel the biggest cramp ever and scream.

"We need to get you to the hospital, now." Then we get in his car and he drives me to the hospital.