Chapter 12 Something Bad

After cherry berry, we go home and watch movies.

We watch:

Paranormal Activity, 2, 3, and 4, house at the end if the street, mama, the woman in black, the conjuring, and a surprise movie Reece picked out, it was taladega nights.

After the movie night we end and see it's 5:45 am. Some of the pack was up, then I end up being a nice luna, so I get up and make then breakfast.

I don't eat anything cause for some reason I'm not hungry, but then I run downstairs and then get Reece so we can go to school since it's like an hour away.

"Are you ready?"

"Love I've been ready."

"Did you eat?"

"No I'm not hungry."

"Fine, lets go," then he interlaces our fingers and we go to school.

It's a normal day, I don't have any classes with Reece so every passing time he comes to my locker and walks me to all of my classes.

When he gets me to my first mod, he kisses my forehead and then goes to his class.

"Ms. Ryan, your late, and now you have detention."

"I don't give a shit."

"Two."

"Do it looks like I care."

"Three."

*Eye roll*

"Four. You through?"

"Not even close dick."

"Good, there's another, I got you for a whole month, sit in your seat, now."

"Can I go to detention now?"

"Six."

"Shut the hell up, just keep giving I won't care."

"Seven. You want another?"

"Sure."

"Eight, I got you, leave now," then I go to the office, and see Reece with an injured hand, then I sit next to him and lift his hand and kiss it, then it heals.

"How'd you do that?"

"I guess my angel," I whisper.

"Cool, shouldn't you be a bit tanner? Your really pale."

"I'll be okay."

"Alright," then he gives me a cheek kiss.

"She's waiting," then me and Reece getup and interwind our fingers and walk in.

"So I see you both have 8 detentions. Tell me your reasons, Ms. Ryan would you like to go first?"

"I talked back."

"Why?"

"I'm not in the mood now."

"No, you will-," then Reece cuts her off.

"Ma'am, if she's not in the mood please don't push her, cause if you do, then there will be hell coming down."

"Ah Mr. Conner, then tell me what's your reason to come so early to my office?"

"I did literally nothing, and I get a detention, then I get seven more for not answering 1 question."

"Well I'll have a talk with Mrs. Frank about cutting six of your detentions, alright?"

"Yeah."

"And Ms. Ryan I'll give you only two detentions as well because 8 just for talking back is ridiculous. Now you two may leave, I'll see you guys this afternoon and tomorrow."

"Bye Mrs. Cory, see you later."

"Goodbye Ingrid, bye Reece."

"Well she was nice."

"Yeah but now we have to go back to class."

"Whatever," then we go back to our classes, and honestly I don't even listen.

When I get to detention we actually got our cut today again cause we didn't have to go cause we somehow didn't get sent back down to the office.

When me and Reece get home, I end up clasping on the couch and sleep for a long time.

"Ingrid, you awake," then I flutter my eyes open and see Reece with food, it looks good but I don't want it at all, then I smell something, it's a wonderful scent, cause it's craving my hunger.

Then I stand up and follow it. When I reach the scent, I see a vampire in the woods in their own pool of blood laying there dead, then I bend down and lick the blood.

It's helping my hunger cause the blood is helping me.

When all the blood was gone I was full, and my stomach extended.

When I get up I feel all tingly inside, and my wolf says something, and I listen.

'Ingrid what, what have you done? I'm growing weak and your angel is trying to help but nothing's working,' then I hear her scream and then she's gone.

'Hello Ingrid.'

'Who are you where's my wolf?'

'Thanks to you for drinking that vampires blood, your wolf is scared to come out because I've come, and if you want her back, you have to mate with Reece another time.'

'So what your saying is I technically killed my wolf, and to have her come back I have to re-mate with Reece. Then what will happen to my in born baby?'

'That's the thing, you have to give her up in order to have your wolf come back. And the longer you procrastinate the stronger I will get and your wolf will grow weaker,' I start to cry, then I feel Reece's presence, coming my way.

"Ingrid," then I lay on the cool grass and lay with the dead man, and wish I was in his place.

"Ingrid let's get you home," then he carries me bridal style back to our pack house.

A/N:

Hey guys I'm back, I bet you've missed this book a lot cause I haven't updated in like forever, so this book will no longer be on hold cause I'll update sooner, and this was a treat for you guys and gal's. So anyway I'll try to update soon maybe post a chapter tomorrow, so I have nothing else, so as always,

Vote

Comment

Follow