Chapter 6 Rejection

Reece POV

'Reece you need to stop you can't change what's going to happen. If you love her, then you'll let her go,' said the sun god and moon goddess. 'I can't I love her and I don't want to let her go.' 'Reject her because you love her.' 'I need her.' 'DO AS I SAY REECE! LET HER GO.' then I go to the hospital and tell Ingrid everything.

"Ingrid." Then I see her balling. "Ingrid what's wrong?" Then I remember the sun god saying to the moon goddess to tell Ingrid everything we talked about. "REECE, STOP!!! YOUR MAKING THIS HARDER THAN IT ALREADY IS. SO JUST REJCT ME ALREADY!!!"

"Then, I... take you, Ingrid Johnson... and I... re-re-jec-cet yo-you," then I walk out of her room heartbroken and my heat is shattered into a million pieces.

Ingrid POV

When I wake Reece isn't there. Then I hear a voice and it says,

'Ingrid it is I the moon goddess, and I have to tell you that your mate Reece is going to reject you because he wants to protect you. Don't bother fighting because my brother the sun god is talking to Reece.' 'I can't lose him, I need him.' 'if you love him you'll let him go,' then I start crying.

Moments later Reece walks in so upset.

"Ingrid." He says, then I start balling. "Ingrid what's wrong?" Then I remember the moon goddess saying the sun god told Reece everything, everything we talked about. "REECE, STOP!!! YOUR MAKING THIS HARDER THAN IT ALREADY IS. SO JUST REJCT ME ALREADY!!!" I scream.

"Then, I... take you, Ingrid Johnson... and I... re-re-jec-cet yo-you," then he walks out of my room heartbroken and his heart is shattered into a million pieces. Just like mine.