Chapter 16 We're Going To Fix This Together

When I wake up I see Reece laying on the couch with me on top of him, then I grab the bottle of wine and take a drink. I've been drinking a little since Reece was gone. It's only been two weeks, I've stood strong, and then I just snapped one day and then I found a bottle in my fridge and then drank 1/2 of it, then here it is now in my hands and I'm drinking it.

"Morning In- Ingrid what are you doing? Alcohol is so bad for you." He says.

I put the bottle down and then curl up on his chest and go back to sleep.

"Ingrid wake up or I'm going to throw you on the floor."

I don't say anything, I just relax get a death grip on his shirt, then be prepared for the toss. But it doesn't happen, instead he picks me up bridal style, then walks me to my bedroom, then lays me on the bed, then kisses my head and walks out of the room.

"Reece can you stay with me?"

"No."

"Why?"

"I don't want to lay with you cause it makes me feel guilty, knowing I was the cause of you drinking."

"Well you know what Reece, suck it up."

"You did not just tell me to suck it up," then he comes near me and then he throws me over his shoulder, and then walks me around the apartment.

"Reece I'm going to puke down your back if you don't put me down-," but it was too late.

"INGRID!!!"

Then I run to the bathroom and puke the rest of the drink up and Reece cleans up his shirt.

God that man has great abs.

"Thanks babe."

Shit, I forgot werewolf's can mind read, damn it.

"Don't worry babe, I only go in when I want to."

"Reece guess what?"

"What?"

"That's what he said."

"You have such a bad mind," I would of kissed him, but I have wine and puke breath, so I decided not to.

Then he comes over to me and kisses me tenderly, I missed that about him. The soft tender kisses.

"I did too," then I just smile and then brush my teeth.

"I'll be in the bedroom if you need me okay?"

"Yup," I say popping the p.

When I walk in the bedroom he's laying with his body towards me, then I walk towards him and give him a peck on the lips, and then I crawl in bed with him.

"Ingrid?"

"What's up Reece?"

Are you going to stop drinking?"

"Will you stay with me?"

"I'm safe as long as I have you, so yes I'll stay."

"Then yes I'll stop drinking."

"Good, we'll get through the shit together, okay?"

"Yes," then he kisses my forehead and we sleep the day away.