Chapter 5 No More Secrets

Ingrid POV

"Reece it's ok I'm here." "I know I'm safe as long as I'm with you," then he gives me a hug and kiss and let's me sleep again. After an hour of me sleeping I see a note that Reece left.

Ingrid,

That dream I had was real and I'm going out out to find the man that kills you and I'm not going to let that happen. I don't want anyone hurting my mate at such an age.

-Reece

Mate? What does that mean, I don't understand. What is a mate? Then I get up and go to the computer and type in in one word. Mate.

A ton of websites pop up then I tap the first site and read. It says that a mate is a soul mate of a werewolf that they are mated to a certain person werewolf, vampire, hunter, human, and hybrid.

A vampire is a mythical creature created by the moon goddess, with the ability to have super speed and the ability to survive by killing humans.

Werewolf's are a super natural creature that was created by the moon goddess, and has the ability to shift into a wolf naturally.

A hunter is a creation by the sun god and is to protect the human race by being part werewolf or vampire in their blood.

A hybrid is a creature the sun and moon god created and it's a mix of a werewolf and vampire and was a race that was extinct but there is only now five of them left.

A human was created by the moon goddess and sun god and was the very first race on the planet.

After I read all of this I go to well I have no where to go so I call Reece but then I don't have his number so then I just sit on my hospital bed then my phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Ingrid I know you just read about what I am. I would of told you but I was scared to tell you."

"Reece, you can tell me anything, were mates don't be afraid, and I'm not afraid of you."

"Why? ... Why aren't you afraid of me? I'm a horrible creature how could you-,"

"Reece I love you."

"How could you you love such a horrible creature like me?"

"I deserve you, I need you, and you are the only one who ever loved me. Do you love me Reece?"

"Reece?"

"Ingrid.... I do love you because I want to protect you from that man."

"Reece who is this guy you saw in your nightmare?"

"A person who's going to kill you."

"I think you've gone paranoid."

"No because the moon goddess and sun god both told me you'll die by this man," then he hangs up.

She'll Always Love Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें