Chapter 2: Ponta

"If she is Ryoma's sister she would be there." Momoshiro said, heading toward the only vending machine in the school, and sure enough, there stood the girl staring at the vending machine.
Everyone snickered. "She IS his sister" they said in unison as Fuji moved to pick the young girl up.
Feeling someone picking her up, Rika turns to look at the person only to see his closed eyes. She blinked and waved in front of his eyes. "Can see?" Everyone laughed, even Tezuka let a smile slipped.
"Ahh, I can. Well that aside? Do you need something, Rika-chan?" He asked, making Rika nod cutely, pointing to the strawberry flavored Ponta. Fuji smiles and give the child a 500 yen coin. "Go ahead and buy it then, i'll carry you."
Rika happily feeds the coin to the machine and presses the button for her favorite drink. Clank! She grinned cutely and give Fuji a kiss on his cheek as a thank you, making Fuji open his eyes in surprise.
Seeing that, Kikumaru bent down to get the drink, popping it open for the child, giving it to her, and smiles brightly when the younger Echizen gave him a kiss on his cheek as well. "Uwahh! Ochibi-chan kissed me!"

They headed back to the courts as the regulars introduced themselves to Rika, only to see Ryoma and Oishi. "Onii-chan!" Rika yell, running to glomp on Ryoma, sitting on his lap as she drink her Ponta. "Rika! Where did you go?" Ryoma ask, watching his Upperclassmen coo at the sight.
"Fuji Onii-chan bought Rika this!" Rika said, holding up the drink can with her small fingers.
"Oishi! Ochibi! You know, Ochibi-chan just gave me and Fujiko a kiss on our cheek nya!" Kikumaru said that as he glomp the awaken Oishi.

"Ah, that, she just likes to kiss or hug people when she is happy." Ryoma said, trying to hold in a laugh as Rika crawl over to Oishi's lap and poke the 2 strand of hair(bangs) with great interest.

Suddenly the bell rang.
"Kids, its class time. See you all later for afternoon practice! Dismiss!" Coach Ryuzaki said as everyone starts to pack up and change into their school uniform, and head off to their class.