Memories

For the past five days Danny and Damian have had a silent fight with glaring at each other.

Damian to Danny is to stick up and full of himself because he's the only blood son. That didn't make Bruce love Danny and his brothers less... Right?

"I take it that you don't like the demon much," Jason sat next to Danny on the couch.

"All he does is glare and think highly of himself, your not even that bad," Danny rolled his eyes as he held Casper on his shoulder and read a book.

"Why don't you get out of the mansion, go by Artemis or star, or something, you look pale as a ghost," Jason snorted.

"How original Todd," Damian walked in and spotted the fluffy bunny.

"Do you even know what humor is?" Danny said under his breath and Damian glared at him.

"I'm not childish like you Fenton," Damian snarled.

"And I'm not stuck up like the all mighty like you," Danny shot back.

"Don't forget who your talking to ghost scum," the young boy snarled and Danny stood there with wide eyes as flash backs of the guys in white.

He shook his head and leaned against the wall.

"N-no, s-stop," Danny whispered and dick walked in the room and saw his brother.

"What happened?" He glared at Jason and Damian.

"Make it stop," Danny grabbed his head.

"Shit, he's having sever flash backs," dick put a hand on Dannys shoulder and Danny snapped his head up with bright green eyes full of fear.

"Hey your okay, your safe," dick brought him to the hallway.

"D-dick, s-sorry... I thought I got over... That..." He rubbed his face.

"Don't apologize Danny, your okay, you not there," dick hugged him and Danny hugged his older brother back tightly.

"The memories are still there dick," he whispered.

"I know it's been five years but... The memories still come back," Danny hung his head low. A larger hand was put on Dannys shoulder.

"You where traumatized danny, but we'll always be here for you," Bruce looked down at Danny and Danny leaned on his father as Bruce hugged his two first sons.

--------

At school Danny has been getting some flash backs but not to long, what Damian said and with that hatred, it triggered flash backs like soldiers after a war. 

But now they where loose, memories appeared everywhere when someone did something that was familiar when Danny was there.

"Danny, you look terrible," Sam raised an eye brow.

"Feel like it too," he said dryly.

"You okay?" Star sat next to him.

"Turns out Bruce has a blood son and that's been hell," Danny whispered.

"Seriously? And didn't your brothers get on us about thinking we where having..." She trailed off and giggled.

"Hey no giggling," Tucker joked.

"What's so funny?" Valerie snorted.

"When I went to Dannys house his brothers where being stupid," star giggled.

"Dude stars been to your house and we haven't?! More importantly, me?!" Tucker said dramatically.

"It's a little crammed," Danny smirked and star elbowed his gut.

"What?! With now four brothers and with Barbra hanging around its a little crammed!" Danny defended.

"Do I need to remind you where you live?" She said flatly.

"Fine, point taken, you guys can come over this weekend but prepare for hell," Danny smirked.