Breathing in your fear Part 2

"Master Bruce, how was patrol?" Alfred asked as batman pulled in the bat cave speedily.

Batman held Danny who was silently crying in his sleep mumbling in Romanian.

"We need the fear gas antidote now," Bruce took off his cowl and laid Danny down on a hospital bed.

Alfred came up next to Bruce with the vial of the antidote.

"Thank you Alfred," Bruce grabbed the vial and Danny let out a scream that sounded like bloody-murder.

"Oh my," Alfred said sadly seeing his young master like this.

"Holy crap, Bruce what was that-" Tim and Barbra and surprisingly nightwing ran in and saw Danny.

"What happened?!"dick asked as Bruce injected the antidote into Danny's arm quickly.

Danny cried out and pleaded some more in Romanian loudly.

"Bruce, what happened?" Nightwing asked sternly since he hasn't seen his brother like this in five years, he forgot how heart breaking it was.5

"Is he going to be okay?" Barbra asked.

"He will be," Bruce hooked up a face mask to Danny and let him breath clear air hoping that would get the fear gas out of his lungs.

He brushed his white bangs out of his face and saw the white rings appeared at his waist and run down his body.

"Explain what happened to my brother?" Dick took off his mask and narrowed his eyes at his old mentor.

"We got the hostages free, Danny was fighting scare crow for a little as I was getting back up and scare crow put a cloth over his mouth, it wasn't chloroform, it was fear gas and he inhaled it getting it in his lungs, red huntress came and took scare crow to Gordon," Bruce explained looking down at his other sons and batgirl.

"So when he passed out he was having nightmares," Nightwing nodded and walked over to his brother.

"I'll keep an eye on him, wait till he wakes up," he sat in a chair.

They nodded and Tim looked at his slightly older brother worriedly then left.

"You'll be okay little phantom," Dick held his little brothers hand.

He looked at Danny and saw the small boy he was, he was growing up to fast, not acting like a teenager enough, but he seems to enjoy helping batman more....

Dick sighed and watched his brother waiting for him to wake up soon.

--------------------

Danny woke up with a start snapping his eyes open and shot up out of bed.

He breathes heavily and looked around to see Dick as Nightwing with no mask on the side of his bed sleeping with his head down.

Danny took off the oxygen mask and gave out a weak cough from it.

"You alright Danny?" Dick woke up.

"I'm fine, what happened?" He asked Cris crossing his legs.

"Just fear gas," dick ruffled Danny's hair.

"That stuffs awful, but why an oxygen mask?" Danny made a face.

"You inhaled it I guess from a cloth," dick explained.

"Is scare crow locked up?" Dick nodded.

Danny got up and started walking even though he started to get a head ache but didn't let his brother know that.

He hated looking weak in front of anyone, especially when he cries too.

"You should take it easy Danny," dick stood up.

"I'm fine," Danny fake smiled as his head ache pounded in his head and he walked out of the room.

Dick sighed and went back to the mountain with Tim and Barbra.

Danny walked in the gym and saw the trapeze and a small smile appeared on his face.