Why didn't you tell me

Star was hanging out with Danny in his room and the past week Tim and dick have been up to suspicions why star has been coming over more often.

Three days ago
Flashback

Star and Danny where in his room playing with Casper the bunny and dick was walking passed the closed doors to Danny's room and heard some things.

"Ow, Danny that hurt, be more gentle," star yelped.

"Sorry star, can't control this beast," he laughed and dicks face flushed deeply and ran down the hallway wanting to scream.

- what really happened-

Star was laying on her stomach and Danny put Casper on her head and the little bunny moved a little but was pulling on her hair.

"Ow Danny, that hurt, be more gentle," she yelped and took Casper off her head.

"Sorry star, can't control this beast," he laughed and pet the bunny as star rolled her eyes.

----------

Of course dick told Tim and he obviously didn't believe him so two days later when star came over they over heard the couple in the room.

"NUH uh! I'm taking charge this time!" Star said and the sound of someone being pushed on the bed was heard.

"Come on, it was more fun when I took charge," Danny pleaded.

"No, my turn," she giggled and she gently kissed him.

"Oh my god!" Tim whisper screamed looking at dick and the two ran down the hallway.

-------- what really happened--

Danny and star where playing call of duty and star took first person and Danny tried to reach for it.

"Star can I please have the controller," he whined and star threw the second one to him.

"No the other one!" He whined again.

"NUH uh! I'm taking charge this time!" She pushed him away on the bed.

"Come on, it was more fun when I took charge," he sat back up.

"No my turn," she giggled and gently kissed him then quickly turned the game on.

"No fair!" He groaned and they played the game.

-----------------

"So they've been..." Tim lost color in his face in present day.

"This is enough, we need to confront them cause it's not okay at fourteen," dick said and Tim nodded and they walked to Danny's room.

They opened the door quickly.

"You two are having sex!" Dick said dramatically and Tim face palmed.

Danny and star where on his bed, Danny and star where reading a book for school and looked up at the brothers.

"We are? Star why didn't you tell me, I would've put the book down," Danny looked at star.