Six to Fourteen overnight

Artemis was laying on her side on the couch with her arm promed up supporting her head and Danny was sleeping on his stomach beside her on the couch as she watched a movie.1

She looked down with a small smile on her face as she looked down at the innocent little boy but turned to worry when she saw is face scrunched up and was wheezing for a breath.

"Danny?" She shook his shoulder a little and he whimpered some more.

"Danny wake up," she shook his shoulder again and his eyes snapped open and looked at Artemis with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry arty," he hugged her and she was taken by surprise but hugged him back.

"Arty... Who's Wally?" He whispered and artemis's heart sank.

"H-he's um... He- he w-was a close friend of yours.... He was an amazing man that you two w-where so much trouble and c-could put a smile on anyone's face... Or he'd be so annoying that I wanted to punch him.... That's why I love him," she hugged Danny tightly and felt a lump in her throat.

"Why do you ask?" She whispered.

"My dream... There was a boy that's name was Wally and told me that you where his spit fire and I kicked his nose then used his leg as a pillow," he mumbled playing with artemis's hand.

"Some dream..." She sighed.

"I miss him," Danny whimpered.

"Me too kiddo, me too," she gently ran her hands through his hair.

------------------

Tim knocked on artemis's door and walked in to see Artemis and Danny on the floor doing puzzles.

"Timmy!" Danny waved at the older boy and ran up and hugged his leg. Tim and Artemis laughed at him and Tim picked Danny up.

"How was staying with arty?" Tim smiled.

"It was super fun! We made sandwiches! Took a nap! Played games and watched movies then played puzzles!" Danny exclaimed excitedly.

"Let's go home, Alfred's back and I'm sure he'll love to meet you again," Tim laughed.

"Bye bye arty," he waved at the adult as he and Tim left to go to the mansion.

Danny walked in holding Tims hand and saw Barbra and Bruce in the living room and Alfred.

"Master... Daniel?" Alfred looked at the small boy who looked at Alfred with wide eyes and frown.

"Tati," Danny whispered and Bruce took the shy boy in his arms.

"I was gone for a week sir," Alfred looked at Bruce raising an eye brow.

"I'll be bringing him to the watch tower for Doctor fate to change him back hopefully," Bruce rubbed Danny's back.

"When?" Barbra asked.

"Tonight," Bruce started to walk to the batcave.

"Why at night?" Tim followed.

"Because Danny will be asleep and when fate does the spell Danny will change back to his actual age by morning," Bruce explained.

---------------------

Batman walked into the watch tower with sleeping Danny in his arms wrapped in his cape like a blanket.

"Awe, he's so cute when he's sleeping," zatanna walked over to the dark knight.

"He's smaller than I thought," green arrow raised an eye brow.

"He's six," batman said simply and walked over to Doctor fate.

"Do you have it ready?" Batman asked the gold man. He nodded and put his hand on Danny's forehead.

The fate symbol appeared in the middle of sleeping Danny's chest and Danny gasped in his sleep and whimpered a little then the symbol faded and Danny went back to peaceful sleeping.

"Is that it?" Wonder Woman asked and batman brushed some of Danny's bangs out of his face.

"We'll find out in the morning now won't we?" Batman held Danny close to his chest.

"He'll be fine Bruce," Clark put a hand on his shoulder.

"I know," he turned and went back home.

Bruce took his cowl off and walked into Danny's room and laid the small boy in his bed. He sighed and pulled the blankets over Danny as he snuggles the pillow.

"I love you my son, no matter what age you are," he brushed hair out of his face and kissed the top of his head and walked out of the room with a small smile on his face.

When Bruce closed the door he saw dick and Tim with big smiles on their faces.

"What?"

"You have a heart~" dick cooed and Tim snickered.

"Go to bed," he rolled his eyes and the two boys giggled and did so.

-----------------------------

In the morning dick and Tim peaked in Danny's room and saw a 14 year old boy with no shirt on with sheets everywhere as he was sprawled out.

"At least he's back to normal," Tim snickered. Dick walked over to his little brother glanced at his chest seeing the Y scar but ignored it and poked Danny's forehead.

"Piss off," he swatted the hand away.

"Danny wake up you have school," dick snickered.

"What! What time is it?!" He sprung out of bed.

"You have a half hour lil D," Tim smiled and leaned against the door crossing his arms.

"Why didn't anyone wake me up before!?" He shoved them out of the room and quickly got dressed and before anyone knew it he was on his way to school.

"Good to see him back to normal," Tim cracked up laughing and dick laughed a little as well.