War over a cookie

It was almost seven and star and Danny finished up the project.

"So where's your dad?" Star closed her text book.

"On a business trip, I don't know when he'll get back though," Danny partly lied.

"GIVE IT BACK YOU DICK!" Barbra Gordon yelled through the manor.

"HAHAHA GOTTA CATCH ME BABS!" Dick yelled back laughing.

Tim ran in and closed the door behind him breathing heavily.

"Hide. All. Weapons." He stated looking at Danny.

"What's going on?" Star asked.

"Uhh... Dick.. Um... He took the last cookie when she was about to eat it..." Tim said as a large boom came from the hallways.

"It's a war zone..." Danny smiled a little and shook his head.

"All of that over a cookie?" Star asked confused.

"Not just any cookie... Alfred's cookies..." Tim said dead serious. Danny's eyes grew wide.

"Tim, stay with star, I'm going to get that cookie," Danny opened the door and immediately was caught in the cross fire.

Tim shook his head as he closed the door.

They heard a little yelling. Someone being tackled. Death threats.

"I WILL SHOOVE YOU THROUGH THE WALL!" Barbra yelled.

"YOU KNKW I CAN GET OUT OF IT EASILY!" Danny laughed back.

"I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!" Dick screamed and the two innocent teens heard Danny go 'oof' as he was tackled.

"YOUR OLD ROOM IS NEXT TO MINE! THATS NOT MUCH OF A THREAT!" Danny fought back.

"I've never seen, er heard him like this," Star giggled at Tim.

"What do you mean? He's always like this," Tim laughed.

"Well at school he's kinda shy and isn't that loud except when he's arguing with dash or if he needs too," star explained.

"When he was little I guess he was really shy at school and had panic attacks more in public, he still has social anxiety, I don't know, he was here before me," Tim shrugged.

"I WILL DROWN YOU IN COOKIE BATTER!" Danny yelled and dick laughed.

"How is this guy shy like you say?!" Tim exclaimed.

Star giggled and wished she could get in there and rough house using her speed too a little, but she couldn't tell them her secret.

"This is pretty entertaining though," she giggled.

"Tim! Timmy open the door!" Danny cried out.

Tim quickly did so and Danny jumped in and slammed the door.

"Who wants a little bit of cookie?" Danny held up a perfect chocolate chip cookie.

"DANIEL JAMES FENTON/GRAYSON! DONT YOU DARE EAT THAT COOKIE!" Dick banged on the door.

Danny snickered and parted he cookie in half and one of the halfs into halfs and gave his brother and star a quarter of the cookie.

"Why do you get the biggest piece?" Tim complained.

"I went to war out there for it," Danny ate it as well as star and Tim.

"Oh my god this is the best cookie I have ever tasted," star gasped and happily ate it.

"It's Alfred, he's the best chief ," Tim told her.

"I better get going, thanks for letting me come over Danny," star grabbed her stuff.

"It's not a problem star," Danny smiled kindly at her and with that she left and once she made it out of view of them she blushed a little and zipped home.

Tim looked at Danny smugly.

"What?" He looked at tim. Tim smirked as Danny was tackled to the ground by dick and Barbra.

"To late futangiilor! It's gone!" Danny laughed from underneath.

He turned to his ghost side and went intangible and easily got out of their grip.

"Cheater," dick grumbled.