Moments

{I'm sorry I haven't updated, pwease don't hate me}

Louis's POV

Well.

That was a jerk move.

Tonight seemed to be a bit of a breaking point. I hate seeing Eleanor go through all the hate of the fans. She never did anything wrong. She's kind and beautiful and sometimes I feel like she's the only thing keeping me together. So why can't they just leave her alone?

But that's no excuse for what I said to Alex. I shouldn't have said anything. I should've just let her leave and stayed quiet. I was so boiled up from the hate tonight that I was going to explode any moment. Alex just happened to be there at the wrong time. And that was so not like me.

Niall. God, what will Niall do? He's so protective over her. He probably hates me. We all know Alex is his main priority. If she broke a finger nail, Niall would fly half way around the world just to make sure it didn't hurt. Yeah, Niall really loves his princess. I stood up and walked out of my room. Liam looked at me quickly but turned back to the TV. Zayn avoided my gaze and Harry looked down the whole time.

"Awesome, Niall's got you turned on me too," I say, walking to the kitchen area. Harry sighs and stands up.

"No, he doesn't," Harry says. I roll my eyes. Even in a dark moment, the King of Sass must keep his title.

Suddenly the door to Niall and Alex's room opens and someone walks out, "Hey guys-oh," Niall says, seeing me. I smile big and wave at him. He glares at me before sitting down in Harry's old seat. Harry gives me a 'seriously?' look. What am I supposed to do?

"Niall," I start and he doesn't look back at me. "Niall," I say a little louder and he still doesn't look at me. "Niall James Horan," I say. That fartass is ignoring me. Well, I can't blame him.

"Niall, heads up!" I say, throwing a slice of boloney at the back of his head.

"Ow, what'd ya do that for?" he asks, facing me now.

"You were ignoring me," I say and Niall rolls his eyes and faces the TV again.

Harry looks at me again. I sigh and add, "And I'm sorry for what I said to Alex." Niall huffs. Ugh.

"I shouldn't have said that and it was way out of line. It was stupid and I shouldn't have blown up in Alex's face like that just because of some hate. Will you please forgive me?" I ask. He still doesn't look at me.

"Niall?" I ask. Enough jokes, what if Niall really did hate me? What if he never talked to me again?

"Niall." This time, it wasn't me. Alex stepped out of their room, arms crossed and a stern look on her face. Niall turns around quickly. "Ya, babe? I thought you were asleep?" he asks.

"I was. But Louis is apologizing," she says. Wait... Alex is on my side? Dang, she was defiantly a keeper.

"So?" Niall says. Alex glares.

"Aren't you going to forgive him? I have," she says. Niall huffs. "Fine. Louis, I guess I forgive you," Niall says.

"Yes! I was worried you'd hate me forever!" I exclaim and Niall's expression softens.

"I couldn't hate you, Lou. No matter how annoying you are or mad I get at you, I couldn't hate you," he says. I smile as they go back into their room.

"Everything you said... do you think it's true?" Zayn asks. I wasn't expecting the question from him. In fact, I wasn't expecting any questions.

"Some, I guess," I say. Maybe I did just state the truth. I said it in a rude way, but the truth all the same.

"Sometimes I wonder if having Alex with us is a good thing," Harry says.

"But it makes Niall happy. Without her, he's a mess. They need each other," Liam says. We all nod.

"I supposed Niall truly found his princess this time," I say.

"I guess he did. And sometimes, having Alex here creates problems like this. But in the end, we're all happy," Liam says. Always the optimist.

"Yeah. Liam, you should right poetry," I say and they all laugh, "Singer, sucky dancer, dating adviser, and poet. Total package, aren't ya, lad?"

"Oh yeah, of course," Liam says jokingly and we all laugh again. But the best laugh was missing; Niall's.

Before I knew it, I was knocking on their door.

"What do you want Tommo?" Niall asks.

"Come on, come joke around with us. It isn't complete without your laugh," I say and Niall smiles.

"All righty then."

Alex and Niall join us for a night full of terrible knock knock jokes, laughs, and idiotic selfies that would probably be viral tomorrow. Liam was obsessed with his new Instagram, after Niall taught him how to use it. Harry wanted to, but after his knees posts and his 'selfie', we said no.

"C'mon, one more! It's gotta be perfect!" Liam exclaims. We all pose for the picture. Niall's kissing Alex's cheek, she's fake gasping, Harry's smiling like a goofball and of course, leaning. Zayn is doing a kissy face, Liam is raising one eyebrow, and I've got my eyes crossed. And it's all because our hearts are breathing for this moment in time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baaaahhhhhhh

I'm running out of ideas.

Writers block >< bleck

I feel like no one even reads this book bc no one votes and it doesn't have very many reads per chapter now :(

I rewrote this chapter a total of five times, each with different ideas and idk if this is even good so yeaaaahhh

~Cassi {I realized I haven't been doing my name for a while sooo}