Peyton

Alex POV

We walked into the shop. I put my name in, the girls still looking at me weird.

"What?" I ask.

"Why are we here?" Gretch asks

"I need to change things," I say.
Gretch nods and Alyssa looks around. Then they called my name. Here I go.

"Are you sure?" Gretch asks.

"I think it'll look adorable. It'll look great on you," Alyssa says. I just nod and breath.

"Ok, I'm ready," I say. The lady smiles and starts cutting it. About an hour later, tons of hair is on the floor. From down past my shoulders to the longest part of my hair almost to my chin. The back was a bob and I had to admit, I liked it.

"Oh my gosh," Alyssa says. Maybe it wasn't good.

"What? Does it look ridiculous? Oh no, it looks bad, doesn't it?!" I freak. Gretch shakes her head.

"It's adorable. I absolutely love it!" Alyssa says. Gretch nods, both of them messing with my hair. I smile shyly and we begin to walk to the mall. Gretch and Alyssa exchange looks. What were they planning?

We walked into the mall and began our walk to a larger store. Cue Alyssa.
"OHMYGOSH! I love this dress! Alex, you've got to try it on!" Alyssa exclaims. It was a short orange/black dress with flowers and a black belt. It was cute but if I admitted it I would be forced to try it on. Not in the mood today. I shrugged.

"Allleeexxxx!" Gretch whined.

"Yes?" I say, looking up from my phone as I sat on one of the chairs. She glared. "Don't be difficult. We have-- oh! Alyssa, it's 2:30!" Gretch says.

"Already?" Alyssa asks.

"What?" I was confused.

"C'mon!" Gretch exclaimed, grabbing my wrist and pulling me along. We ran right out of the store and into the food court. Oh man, I was hungry.

"FOOD!" I yelled, starting to run off but I froze. What was he doing here? I looked to Alyssa and Gretch. They'd been talking to Liam, alright. Talking and talking and talking. Gretch gives a shy smile. I glare at them. I catch Harry's eye and he gives a little smile but jerks his head towards Niall. Niall. Oh, Niall. He sees me. He does a double take, but then looks away. I look back to Gretch and Alyssa while the boys walk up to us. Oh, hi.

"Hey Alex," Liam says.

"Hi," I say.

"Your hair," Harry says.

"Yeah, I umm, got it cut," I say.

"I know, I like," Harry says, ruffling it up.

"Hey!" I say, messing up his.

"No!" he says, running away from me. Then I catch Niall's eyes and back away. This was not helping. At all. But he looked guilty. What?

"Guys, I think I should tell you something," Niall says. We all look at him and he begins, but he's stopped by....a girl. She wore very short shorts and a blue crop tee. She had light blonde, long hair. She was very pretty. Or could be, if she didn't have so much make up.

"Guys, this is Peyton," Niall says, "My girlfriend."

Ouch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🌸Hiiiiiii. it's meeeeee
🍦Again. HAHAHA
🕝Well I'm bored.
🍪And Hungry.
📓And Tired.
So
🐳I'm going to bed
Ok Bye✌️
{ Cassi }

wtf was up with my emojis oh my god im sorry fml -cass (a year later)