Paper

We all sat around the table. Mom and Dad were giving us the stare down. I still held on to Niall's hand, his thumb making circles on the back if my hand. It felt strangely comforting. Dad cleared his throat.
"Look, I'm not really, I don't know, mad? I'm more about keeping you kids safe. Boys, you're used to all the camera flashes and publicity, but my kids aren't. I don't want them to be thrown into that. Elise, Alex, I don't want you guys to live a life like that. I know that lots of people get hate because of stuff like this," Dad says. I get his point. I get he's trying to protect us. But I think he's too late.
"I know, Dad. I'm sorry," Elise says. She gets up and gives Dad a hug. Kiss up.
"I know, sweetie. And I know you didn't mean to get on the front page either," he says with a small chuckle, "but I still want you guys to be careful."
"We know Dad. We will, don't worry," I say and he smiles.
"Niall?" a small voice says.
"Hey, buddy," Niall says, picking up Tyler.
"Can we go roller skating again?" Tyler asks.
"Maybe, I hope so," Niall says. Tyler smiles and then looks at me.
"See?! You should marry him, like Mommy and Daddy," Tyler says. Oh my God, Tyler!
"Someday," Niall says. Someday? So he did want to be with me, forever? Did he love me as much as I love him?
"Breakfast, anyone?" Mom asks, desperate to change the subject.
"Sure," Elise says, grabbing some pancakes. I look to Niall and he smiles back at me. He sets Tyler down, who runs to eat. I watch him and then I feel an arm around me. I look up and kiss him quick. Niall smiles.
"I really missed you," he says.
"I missed you, too. Two months is too long," I say.
"No, I missed you. As in, I've missed you since I left for the X Factor. I want you to always be mine now, so I don't have to miss you so much," he says.
"Come on tour with us."
"What?! Niall..."
"C'mon, Alex. I already talked to Paul, he said he could put up with it," Niall says and I laugh a little. Classic Paul.
"You know how much a love you and miss you but I have so much still here. And you heard my dad, he doesn't want us in stuff like that," I say.
"You're in college, you can make your own choices," Niall says.
I thought about it. I didn't want to keep missing him, I wanted to always be with him. I never wanted to be without him again, it really does hurt.
"Ok," I say.
"Ok?" Niall asks.
"Ok, I'll go with you," I say. He smiles and cups my face in his hands, kissing me.
"Tomorrow is our last day here," Niall says. I nod. I was leaving Ireland. With the man I loved. And some of my best friends. Wow.

"Niall? What's going on?" Liam asks. I smile. God, I was so giddy and excited to leave with the boys.
"Alex is coming on tour with us!" Niall says.
"Yes!" Liam shouts.
"Yay!!!!" Louis shouts, dancing around.
"Boom, YES!" Zayn and Harry high five. I roll my eyes but still hug the boys when they come up to me for one.
This was it.
I was leaving.
Finally.
I was going back to the USA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You don't know happiness until you get 600 reads. O MY LAWD THANK YOU!!
You guys are amazing xxx
So how's life?
Sorry I haven't updated lately, I've been really busy.
And it's kinda short (for me it is lolz)
SCHOOL SUUUCCCKKKSSS

{ Cassi }