Something Old Something New

Niall held me close until we reached the hotel room.

"You ok?" he asks.

"I'm fine. They're a little upset, it's ok," I lie.

"C'mere," Niall says, pulling me into a hug.

"I'm ok, really," I say.

"I know, it's just... I get worried about you," he says.

"I'm fine, Niall," I say, kissing him to shut him up. He glares at me because he knows my strategy but kisses me back anyways. Liam, being the person his is, immediately puts everything away and sets up everything perfectly. I roll my eyes as he scolds Louis for throwing his clothes in the air and just dancing around in the large pile.

"Weirdos," I say. Niall laughs, "Your weirdos!" Louis shouts.

"WEIRDO-ER!" I shout back. He sticks his tongue out like the true Louis Tomlinson he is.

"NIALL, TELL YOUR GIRLFRIEND TO STOP BEING MEAN!" Louis shouts. My God these boys were loud.

"NEVER!" Niall shouted, jumping over to Louis as they had a pillow fight. Is this what these boys were really like? Immature idiots with big hearts? I hoped this wasn't just something they do every once in a while, it's quite fun like this.

"YES!" Harry yells and he joins the pillow fight.

"Boys!" Liam yells and then he turns back to me with wide eyes. Yes, I'd hit him with a pillow I'd found.

"It's on!" he shouted, and he grabbed another one and started hitting me.

"Niall!" I shouted and soon he was to my rescue and the pillows were destroyed. Yikes.

"You killed them," I say.

"Hey, you helped!" Liam says.

"What are we going to sleep on tonight?" I ask. Zayn and Harry smirk.

"PERVERTS!" I shout, hitting them if the last bit of stuffing in the pillow.

"You said it," Zayn says and I glare, helping to pick up the stuffing.

"C'mere, don't worry. The cleaning ladies will get it," Niall says, pulling me up. I smile as his lips meet mine.

"We are going on a date," he says.

"Right now?!" I exclaim.

"Yes, right now. Put on some tennis shoes, shorts, and a tank top," he says and I smile. We're we going hiking? I nod and race upstairs to change.

"Ready?" he says when I walk downstairs.

"Ready!" I say and we walked outside. It was very warm out here and I liked it. If it wasn't for the screaming fans. Niall took my hand and pulled me close. I liked being close with him, he made me feel safe. We kept walking through the mob until we reached the car and got in the back seat. I hadn't really gotten any nasty comments this time, and I'm guessing it's because of the boys' stares and words.

I must have not gotten much sleep lately because I fell asleep on the car ride until Niall finally woke me up. I recognized the place immediately.

"Niall.... did you really bring me here?" I ask, looking at the window.

"What kind of question is that?" Niall asks and I giggle my stupid giggle.

"I don't know. I haven't been here in forever. So much has changed," I say, still looking out the window.

"Well, welcome home." I smile at his words and continue to stare out the window. Finally the drive makes a sharp right turn and I remember that turn anywhere.

"NIALL!" I squeal as we pull into my favorite park as a kid.

"Someone's happy," he says.

"I can't believe I'm here!" I shout, looking around.

"I'm glad you like it." He laughs at me and I glare but I go back to looking out the window.

"This is awesome. Thank you!" I say, kissing him real quick and then looking back as the driver parks.

"C'mon, you used to tell me how much you loved hiking up that hill thing," Niall says, gesturing to a very, very large 'hill'. I took his hand as we got out of the car and began our walk. It didn't take long until Niall yelled.

"Shit!" he screamed as he slipped, covering himself in dirt. A normal girlfriend would've ran to his aid and helping him. But, considering I was his best friend before his girlfriend, I cracked out and rolled next to him until we were facing the opposite ways on the ground, our heads touching.

"Liam's right. We're so childish," Niall says and I giggle.

"So very right," I say, sitting up so my head as directly of his.

"You're upside down," he says, poking my nose.

"Nope, I believe it is you who is upside down," I say and he smiles.

"Whatever," he says, getting up and helping me up. He puts his arm around my wait and part of me thinks it's because he just wants to as a boyfriend, but the other part of my believe it's so if he goes down, I go with him.

"How tall is this thing?" he asks.

"Hey, you got yourself into this!"

"Uhgggg," he sighed.

"Don't be a baby!" I say, gently hitting his stomach.

"But I'm hungry!" he whined. Classic Niall James Horan....

"When are you not?" I ask. Then I stand in front of him, kiss he quick, and shout, "RACE YA!" He takes a second to register but I'm already too far ahead. He runs after me.

"Alex, you did NOT just do that!" he shouts after me. Crap, he was getting closer. No, I NEED TO WIN THIS.

"But I did!" I shout back. That's when I feel arms wrap around my waist and pull me back.

"NIALL! CHEATER!" I shout as he tickles me to the ground and runs off.

"YOU NEVER SAID THERE WERE RULES!" he defends.

"OH MY GOD, IS THAT PIZZA?" Niall stops dead in his tracks and I'm already ahead. Idiot. Adorable, loving, idiot.

"ALEX!" I laugh and finally, I'm at the top. Wow.

"Wow." Niall says my thoughts. "This view is... awesome."

"I know. I love it, it's beautiful," I say.

"It's not the only beautiful thing here," he says and I feel myself blushing. I hug him tight, never wanting to let go of my Nialler. Wait, did I call him Nialler? Twitter changes you, man...

What surprises me next is we kiss. But it wasn't one of those quick kisses. It was one of those kisses that feel like they could last forever and feels amazing. I wrap my arms around his neck, toying with his hair.

"I love you so much, Alex," he says and he breaks the kiss.

"And I love you more, Niall," I say, going back to kissing him.