Found

Harry's POV

Wow, Alex was beautiful. Her smile was amazing. No wonder Niall fell for her. Yeah, Niall fell for her. Which meant she wasn't mine. What the hell was I doing?! But she started to lean in too.

"Got you two!" Niall yelled. I hurried out of there and so did Alex. Niall looked at me strangely. He knows something's up.

"Let's watch a movie!" Louis suggested when Zayn and Liam had been found.

"TOY STORY!" Liam shouted.

"Again?" I say, and Liam rolls his eyes. Ok, Toy Story it is.

"That's a good movie," Alex says, having a seat on the couch. Niall sits next to her, cuddling up with her. Something boiled inside me. Wait--- was that.... jealousy? No, no I couldn't be. I'd just met her, but still. We made eye contact but we both freak a little and quickly look away. Niall looks at me with questioning eyes when I look back.

"I'll get the blankets," Louis says, grabbing my arm, too.

"Why do I have to go?"

"Because I don't want to be alone!" Louis pulls me with him and we walk into the bedroom. We grab the blankets but Louis stops me, serious. Louis, serious? He's never serious.

"Look, Harry, Alex... You can't do this. Niall loves her. I saw you two," Louis says.

"If you saw us, then you know she leaned in, too," I say, and I walk back in the room. Happy face, okay, Harry? I tell myself.

"Here ya go," I say, handing everyone a blanket. We had two extras, since Niall and Alex were sharing and we always grab one extra anyways.

Louis put the movie in and sat down in between Zayn and Liam. There was only one spot left. Next to Alex. I quickly gave her a look that basically said 'I don't really want to sit there because it's awkward but there's no where else to sit, sooooo scoot over missy.' She nodded and I sat down quickly, scooting a little closer to Zayn.

Did she just do that? Niall was asleep, and so was Alex. But her head should be on his shoulder, not mine.

"Alex," I whisper, since everyone else was asleep. She moaned a little.

"Alex," I say again, a tad louder.

"Whhaaatttt," she moaned looking up at me. Then her eyes got wide and she realized what she was doing.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry," she says, lifting her head off my shoulder.

"Shh, you'll wake them up. You're ok. Goodnight Alex," I say, standing up.

"Where are you going?" she asks.

"Bed." I walk off.

"Wait!" she says.

"Yes, Alex?" I ask.

"What happened today, or yesterday. What time is it?"

"Three in the morning," I reply.

"Wow. Anyways, we can't tell Niall. And nothing really happened, right?" she asks.

"Nothing at all. Just caught up in the moment," I reply.

"Thank you, goodnight Harry," Alex says.

"Night." Then I walk back to one of the beds and soon pass out.

Niall's POV

What on Earth did I just hear Alex and Harry talking about? Caught up in the moment? Did they....? And under the bed....?Oh no. Harry. Alex. No.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYO! I'm bored so I thought I'd hurry up and right the next chapter. What do you guys think? Oh, annnddddd

THANK YOU FOR OVER 100 READS! Some people freak out about 1000, but 100 is enough for me😂 kay well have a good day and thanks for readddiiinnnnggg

{ Cassi }