Forgotten➳n.h.

{A/N: so when I started writing this I was really bad writer. like looking back on it now I don't know how I got past 100 reads bc the first like 10 chapters are bbaaaaddd... anyways :) if you keep reading I promise it gets better, thank you}

(and a year later, as i look back, i realize that it does not get better as you read, my vocabulary and rambling just gets bigger and longer. enjoy the book though my loves :)

now it's story time~~~

Was he kidding? It's one thing to leave a girl, it's another to play with their heart. Ignore me, then call me again, ignore me, then face time me again. What happened when he stopped calling, I stopped answering, and we stopped loving? Sure, I was just the small girl from Mullingar, Ireland, but I once possessed the heart of a small boy here. And he once had mine.

"Alexandra Olivia James!" my mother shouts. I roll my eyes and finally open the door. When she uses my full name, it gets ugly.

"Sweetie," she says, trying to calm back down, "I know he hurt you but you have to take Elise. You'll break her heart if she can't go!" My eleven year old sister, Elise, loves One Direction. I personally wasn't a big fan, considering the blonde one ruined my life and all. He and I kept everything a secret, which was why Elise never understood my dislike for the band, and why no ones knows about his old lover back home.

I was originally from America. We moved here when Elise was three and I was neighbors with him, and he was immediately my best friend. And then he kissed me. And then he career took off. He was a year older, but that didn't stop us from the parties and dates.

I finally nodded to my mom, mostly to get her shut up. Elise came running in a few minutes later. Mom must have told her. That was one of the worst parts about here: vocabulary. Mom? Mum? Flats? House works fine for me! Nothing against it, I think it sounds interesting with the accent and stuff, but it never made sense. Then again, they might ask the same questions. Still, I like Mom better. It reminded me of Indiana, my corn state home, where I was a die hard Colts and Purdue fan.

"Alex!" Elise yelled, hugging me tight. "Thank you so much! We're going to have so much fun; I'll make sure you have fun! I promise! Plus, I got back stage passes! You can say hi to Niall, since you guys were friends," Elise says. I loved her so much, and we never fought. Maybe it was because I was eight years older, but I wanted to scream.

"B-b-back stage passes? As in... meeting them?" I stutter. Elise looks confused and nods.

"I thought you'd be excited to see him. You guys were always sneaking out," Elise says, smirking.

"How do you know about that?" I ask, surprised on this child's memory.

"Just because I was seven doesn't mean I was stupid. I heard you coming in and out and talking to mom as he drove out," she said. Niall and I had so many adventures, so many good memories. I felt tears in my eyes as I remembered everything. He was my world, I loved him. Now I'll get in line with the other four million girls and boys. Then Elise frowned.

"Alex, what's wrong? Did I say something?" Elise asks.

"What? Oh, no, nothing. I'm just so excited. I haven't seen Niall in so long, it'll be nice to see him again," I say. She nods, smiling. Of course she would hope for that answer, she didn't want to have to give up this chance to see these boys she loved so much because of me. I understood that, too. I didn't like to give up, either, and I didn't give up. He gave up on me. I lied to Elise, but she didn't need to know that. No one did. I was just a small girl for Mullingar, Ireland, or Indiana, USA. Whatever I felt like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I'm a first time author, I guess. I've never written anything before so let me know what you guys think ;) too long, too short, too weird? Whatever! Thanks tho, and please help me get a lot of reads! Love you guys <3

-cass

(authors note so cringy i had to change some of it to SURVIVE)