54: You post an inappropriate picture on Instagram and he's on tour

*Please vote*

Niall: Your best friend celebrated her birthday yesterday and since it was Friday you could have a party. She invited a lot of people and somehow she also arranged alcohol. You remember everyone started to drink at some point but what was really going on you can’t remember as you start to wake up. You already told your parents you’d stay at your friends so you know they aren’t worried about you. You look around the room and see you lay next to your friend in her bed. Groaning you get out of the bed because you hear your phone ringing. “Hello.” you mumble into the phone. “(Y/N)? what has gotten into you?” you hear Niall yelling. You take the phone away from your ear as your headache gets noticeable. “Can you please stop yelling.” you plead as you hear him babbling on. “What is wrong?” you ask not knowing why he’s mad. “What’s wrong? I should ask this. Why did you post those pictures?” he asks. “What are you talking about?” you ask confused. “The pictures? From last night? The ones where your drinking and dancing like like. Don’t make me say it.” he explains. “Ok I can’t remember those things Niall. Ok I drunk but I can’t remember posting something.” you tell him. “Then take them at least down right now.” he sighs. “Oh and next time turn off your phone. Texting drunk is never a good idea either. Ask Harry or Louis. They sure had fun reading your texts to them.

Liam: You and your friends are on a trip after the stressful days in school. You all wanted to relax and drove to a lake where it would be only you. You looked around and enjoyed the view and of course you all wanted to go swimming. You quickly changed into your bikinis and go into the water enjoying yourself. After you leave the water again you wanted to take pictures of the peaceful place. “Ok enough of the nature. Now it’s our turn.” on of your friends says making you all laugh. You snap a few and uploaded them on instagram. Being so excited you didn’t even remember you’re all only in your bikinis and that it could be a bit too sexy. As you checked your phone you found a few missed calls from Liam. Immediately you call him back scared that something happened. “Liam?” you ask as he answers the call. “Is something wrong?” you ask panicking. “Well I don’t know but seeing your baby sister showing herself off is could be something.” he says with a raising voice. “Wait. What do you mean exactly?” you interrupt him. “The pictures? You in a bikini with wet hair? The flirty looks?” Liam lists. “We just made some pictures Liam. Maybe we got carried away. I don’t even know how many we uploaded.” you confess. “Well maybe you should have a look at them again. I know I sound protective but I want you to be careful alright?” he asks. “Of course.” you agree and actually delete some of them after you saw them again.

Louis: You loved to be a bit rebellious from time to time but it never got out of hand so no one really said something about it since you never did something too bad at least they never knew about it. As you hang out with a few friends some started to smoke. You never really tried it so of course you thought you could give it go. “Hey. Can I try it?” you ask walking in the middle of them. “Sure.” they tell you and you start to smoke. Quickly you realize you don’t like it. “I have no idea how you do this.” you laugh with them as they chuckle at your coughing. “But I have to make a picture of the only time I smoke.” you say and quickly snap it. You didn’t notice that you post it at the same time on instagram but other people did. A lot of them wrote Louis via twitter and he couldn’t believe what he’s seeing. Not even a second later he calls you. “Hi Louis.” you say happily as you answer the phone. “Why are you smoking?” he asks clearly angry. “What? I don’t smoke.” you chuckle. “Stop this. I saw the picture you posted on instagram.” he explains. “Shit. I posted it?” you say panicking. “Yes you did. Now don’t try to tell me you don’t smoke.” Louis demands. “I’m not I promise. Ok I wanted to try it but this was the first and last time. This is why I made a picture of it. I didn’t realize I posted it.” you explain him. “It’s better is like this.” he says now more relaxed.

Zayn: You and your boyfriend are together for not so long. You really like him so it was naturally that you spend a lot of time together. You’re in your room with him and just enjoy being around each other. Nevertheless something bothered you. “You know I saw you and this girl today.” you say quietly. “What do you mean?” he asks confused. “In school at your locker. She was flirting with you.” you add. “But you’re my girlfriend I don’t want anyone else. You know that. It’s just that some people don’t know that we’re together.” he explains. “I know. I just wished that stopped.” you sigh and lay on your back. “Wait I have an idea.” he smiles and comes over to you. “Give me your phone.” he smirks. You don’t question him wanting to know what he’s up to. He leans in and kisses you passionately. Then you head the sound signalling a picture was taken. “Perfect. I post this now and then they now you’re mine and I’m yours.” he smiles and kisses your lips lightly again. You totally loved the idea and agreed. A few minutes later you get a call. “Zayn? How are you?” you ask. “I would be better if you didn’t make out with some random boy.” Suddenly you remember Zayn didn’t know you have a boyfriend. “No. No that’s not like that.” you try to argue. “Well what than? You just make out with boys and post pictures of it. That’s not right.” he says angrily. “He’s my boyfriend ok? We’re together since a bit and we wanted that everyone knows this.” you tell him in short. You hear him sigh. “Well I want to meet him soon.”

Harry: You liked to take pictures of every moment in your life so of course you were included on a lot of them. Being extremely bored you decided to take a few pictures of yourself. You had on and oversized pullover which reached to your mid thigh. You experienced with it a bit and thought that one looks really nice. You posted it and instantly got positive review. Letting it be you went on twitter a bit and noticed that a lot of people tweeted the picture to your brother. You still thought what could be wrong but you should get your answer soon. You phone rings and you see it’s your brother. You answered it and are greeted by a not so happy Harry. “Why did you post this picture?” he asks. “Why not?” you ask in return. “Well maybe because you aren’t wearing pants and only pullover?” You went on instagram to reassure him it’s not so bad but you weren’t so sure anymore as you see it. “I just took a few pictures and thought it looks nice.” you explain. “But you’re not wearing pants.” he says desperately. “Yeah ok. Maybe it’s a bit short.” you confess. “Will you take it down for me?” he begs lightly. “I don’t like seeing my sister like that.” he adds. “Yeah I’ll do it.” you sigh.

*Please vote*