7: He finds out you have a crush

Niall (Age 13): His name is Alex. You were head over heels into him. Every little thing he does is perfection to you. You knew that your brother would freak out a little bit but hopefully not to much. You knock on his door and walk in. "Niall?" you look around the room and find him on his bed. "Hi. What's wrong?" he asks. You sit next to him and sigh. "How. How do you tell someone you like him? Like really, really like him." you ask and look up to your brother. "Wait, wait, wait. You like someone?" you nod yes. "Well are you sure you like him?" you nod again. He sighs. "It would be the best just to tell him. And don't try to be someone else because if he doesn't like you for you he's an idiot." he says and pulls you into a hug. "But I want to meet this guy if you two get together. Got it?" "Of course. Thanks Niall" you say happily as you run out of his room.

Liam (Age 14): "So (Y/N). What's your little friend doing? What was his name again. Dan?" your mother asks at dinner. You start to cough hoping Liam isn't listening but he is. "Ehm Daniel." you say quietly. "Who's that?" your brother asks. As you don't answer your mother does. "Oh that's the boy (Y/N) likes so much. Sometimes she can't stop talking about him." You blush as you see the shocked expression of your brother. "Is he your boyfriend?" Liam asks not believing what he just heard. "Sadly no." you sigh without realising. "Wait. You have a crush on this boy. But you're my baby sister. You can't have a crush." he says frankly. "Oh come on Liam. She's 14. Do you know what other kids do at this -" but you interrupt your mum. "Ok, I think I'm finished." you say while running upstairs.

Louis (Age 12): Like every evening you write in your diary about your day and of course your crush. You just couldn't help it. He was always so nice to you. You finished writing and locked it. At least that's what you thought as you walk into the bathroom to brush your teeth. As you walk back into your room your brother and his friends were there giggling. "Ehm hello" you greet them slowly. "Oh hi (Y/N)." Louis says. "What are you doing here?" They all tried not to laugh. "I don't know ask Harry. Isn't he always so nice to you." They all end up laughing and crying. "You're all so stupid. Go!" you scream. "But (Y/N) you could have told me you like me. It isn't a problem for me." Harry laughs. "I don't mean you, you idiot. I like another Harry." All other boys start to laugh even harder as Harry blushes. "Oh." Having a diary in this family was not the best idea.

Zayn (Age 17): One rule you and your best friend had was that you have at least once a week a movie night. And tonight it's time for it again. "Ok what should we watch first." you ask her as you two fall down on your bed. "We haven't watched Twilight in like forever." she sighs. "Oh come on really." you whine. "Please. Please. Please. Please." she begs with her big eyes. She knew you couldn't resist them. "Ok but only because I get to see Taylor Lautner's body. He's just the hottest thing on earth. Like really how is he even real." You friend starts to laugh. "I know. I wouldn't kick him from my bed if I found him there one day." she grins. You start to laugh harder. "Neither would I. Neither would I." you sigh. "Ok you would. And if you wouldn't I would do it personally." your brother says as he enters the room with four boys laughing behind him. "It was just a joke." you groan. "Don"t care. Stop having crushs on good looking guys." he demands as he leaves the room while your friend and you can only laugh about his entrance.

Harry (Age 15): You had a crush on Aiden. He's a friend of a friend and he introduced you two once. You didn't know him to well because you talked not that often but you just couldn't stop thinking about him. Luckily he lived close to you. So as all of your friends wanted to hang out Aiden asked if he should pick you up. Of course you agreed. As you hear the door bell you run down and open the door. "Hi." you smile. "Hi. Ready to go?" he asks. "Of cou-" "(Y/N). Who's this nice looking boy. Why don't you invite him in." your brother interrupts. You close your eyes and shoot him a look. "Ok, ok. Sorry if I embarrass you." Harry laughs. "Be back around 9 alright?" he asks. You nod yes. "And you treat her right got it?" he points to Aiden. "Of course" he says and starts to walk out. You follow him and as you close the door you hear him say. "Mum told me about your crush in case you wondered." Great. But you should have known.