11: Something extreme happens to you, he gets worried and returns home - 2

Warning: These are all very serious subjects. If you're not comfortable with them please don't read this BSM.

Niall (Depression): You lay in your bed just staring out of the window with sad music in the background. You love to listen to it because it seems like all songs describe your situation perfectly. You don't even hear the knock on your door. Just as someone sits on your bed you jump a little. You look to the side to see Niall. He opens his arms and pulls you into a hug. "I missed you." he says as you wrap your arms a little bit around him. He pulls away a bit sad. "Did I do something or why can't I get a proper hug?" You look down at your hands. "I don't know. I feel sad all the time because of the people in school and -" You don't finish your sentence and just sigh. Niall pulls you in for a hug once again and this time you hold on him as tight as possible as a tear leaves your eye. After a few moments of silence he starts talking. "(Y/N). You seem really depressed. I'm no expert but I can only offer you to take you to a doctor. Please let me. Us. Let us help you." You think about and look up. "Would you come with me?" You see him smile. "Of course. Trust me. That's the right decision. I'm proud of you."

Liam (Eating disorder): After Liam came home he would watch you closely. Right now you got ready to go for your daily run but Liam stops you. "You had one yesterday. You don't need to do this everyday. And dinner is ready so come on." he says more demanding. Knowing it would only cause a fight if you go out you walk to the kitchen where dinner is served. You gulp as you see the large amount of food. You feel Liam eyes on you and so you slowly take yourself a bit. Conversation starts and so you hope no one would see that you only take a little bit here and there. But of course you weren't that lucky. As your parents finished and went out for a walk Liam turns to you. "Eat at least a little bit. You think I didn't notice how you eat like a mouse? Or how you move the food from one to the other side? Let me help you. I don't want to force you to eat." He sees you hesitate but then you take a larger bit. As you finish your little meal you see the proud look on Liam's face and you can't help but smile. He pulls you into a hug and then to the couch.. "Now tell me. Why do you do this?" And so you start to open up to him about your problems.

Louis (Car crash): You have to stay in hospital for a few more days. Louis comes to visit you in hospital. As you wake up from a nap you see him in your room. "Louis." you say happily as he comes over to give you a big hug. "Hey. How are you?" You groan a little. "Good but please let go. You're crashing me." He laughs and lets you go. "Wow your face looks bad." You roll your eyes. "Thank you very much." "I'm kidding. I'm glad you're ok." You talk a little bit and you tell him about the accident. "So it wasn't your friends fault?" he asks again."No. I swear she's a good driver. It was some drunken guy." He looks at you. "Well then I let you out with her again. Just making sure you're safe here." You look up to him and smile. "Thanks for coming." you say quietly. "Aww. My little sister loves me." he laughs and hugs you again.

Zayn (Sickness): Until this day a nurse would always give you the insulin injection. Tomorrow you could leave the hospital and now you should learn to give yourself a injection. After the day you spoke with Zayn over the phone he was always by your side to help you. You're really nervous because of what you should do in a bit. "Hey. Don't be nervous." Zayn says. "I'm here with you." You smile at him as the door opens and a nurse comes in."So (Y/N). Today we said you do this on your own right?" she smiles. "Ehm no-" you try to say but Zayn nudges you. "I mean yes." you sigh. "Don't worry. I show you how you should do it." And that's exactly what she did. You listened to everything she said and then it was your turn. You did everything slowly so you wouldn't do something wrong but soon you were over with it. "See. You did it." Zayn says besides you. "Was it that bad?" he asks. You shake your head no. Sometimes you have to accept the things the way they are to enjoy life.

Harry (Self harm): And so you waited. Your brother would be home shortly and you didn't know what you should tell him. You know you can't lie any more. You have to tell him about your problems but how should you do this without giving him the feeling it's partly his fault. Just then you hear your name being called. You run even faster as you recognize Harry's voice. As you see him you run into his arms as he holds you tightly. "(YN). What are you doing to yourself?" he whispers. You shrug your shoulders. "I help you to stop. I promise." he says. After dinner you get the same urge as always. You wanted to do it again and so you walk slowly in your room without noticing that Harry follows you. As you pull out your blade and your about to cut a voice disturbs you. "If I were you I wouldn't do this." You turn to look at Harry. "I know it's hard but please don't do this. I'm here. Let's talk and see if you still want to cut yourself in an hour. (Y/N) please. Give me the blade." And that's what you did along with all blades you had. To your surprise the feeling to hurt yourself wasn't as strong as before and so you made a promise to yourself that you would always try to speak with someone before you do something you regret.