9: You ditch school and he catches you

Niall: You never were one who hated school but also not one who loved it. An average student with normal grades. The thing is that you always get very nervous when you write important exams. No wonder that after Niall drove you to school you went the opposite direction and not the one to your school. Frustrated you walk into the next Starbucks, ordered your drink and set down at the back. You start to watch all the people outside. Each of them look very confident and you ask yourself why you were so scared. Suddenly someone clears his throat. "And what are you doing here?" You look up to see Niall looking a bit mad. "I-I. I don't know." you confess quietly as a tear rolls down your face. Niall face changes as he sees it's something serious. "Want to tell me what's wrong?" You nod your head and start to explain your situation. "You could have told me." You sigh. "I was scared." He nods. "We can think about something but ditching school is not the right solution. I call your school and say your sick but believe me that's an exception." "Thank you Niall." you say as you hug him.

Liam: As every teenager you go through different phases. Right now you passed the girlie one and since a few weeks you are more into a rebellious one. Sometimes you would come home past curfew, on other days not at all and also school wasn't that important to you any more. Normally you're always up before everyone and go to school but not today. You thought it would be nice to sleep in and ditch school. As you sleep someone shakes you awake. "(Y/N)? What are you doing here? You have to be in school." Slowly opening your eyes you see Liam. You groan. "Let me sleep." you mumble. "No I will not. You have to go to school. It started a few hours ago. Did you overslept?" he asks believing in the good, clumsy girl in you. "I wanted to sleep so I stayed home." You hear him sigh. "(Y/N). You can't keep doing this. Ignoring school, coming home late. What's next? You start to smoke? Maybe do drugs?" You shoot up. "No. I wouldn't do these things." He shakes his head. "Stay here today. You only have like one class left. But if you don't change you go back and live with mum and dad. I thought it would be nice to live with you but not like that. I want you to have a good life later so you have to attend school. Get it?" Stunned you look at him. "Ok." He pulls you into a hug. "You may go though a phase but I only want the best for you."

Louis: Every time you and your boyfriend hung out at your place your brother would interrupt. That means you never really had time alone. One day both of you had the idea to skip school. One day surely wouldn't hurt. Only problem was Louis would drive you everyday to school when he wasn't on tour. The problem was solved quickly as you decided just to go to school and when he's away you would go to the park. As you arrive there you sit together under a tree and enjoy your time with hugs, kisses and cuddles. "Well look who we have here." a voice breaks your silence. You both look up and see Louis standing in front of you. "L-Louis. What are you doing here?" you stutter. "I could ask you two the same. Ditching school I guess?" You look to your boyfriend who looks at you. Both of you look embarrassed down. "Yes." you whisper. "And why?" he asks clearly annoyed. "Because. Every time we spend time together someone interrupts us. At my place you watch us, at his his parents and then we also have homework and we just wanted one day. One day alone Don't you understand? One single day for us." you say desperate. You hear him sigh. "Ok I only do this because I like you" he says and points to your boyfriend "And I love my little sis. Spend the day together but tomorrow you're back in school. Let's pretend I never saw a thing." And so he turns and walks away leaving you two stunned and surprised.

Zayn: School was never easy for you. If you wanted good grades you had to study very hard, every day. You know you learned and in the end the result was still not what you wanted. You wanted to do better so badly but it never worked. It's not surprising that you have enough. Today you decided since you don't achieve the grades you wanted anyway you could skip school. After a while you head to the mall not knowing what to do. As you walk around a store you scream as a hand touches your shoulder. You turn around and your eyes get huge as you see the person. Zayn. "Why aren't you in school?" he simply asks. You sigh. "Why should I go to school if I get bad grades anyway?" You look to the ground finding interest in your shoes. He grabs your hand. "Let's go home." As you enter your house he makes you sit next to him on the couch. "Now tell me. What do you meant back there?" Thinking a minute you tell him how you wanted to have better grades but it never works. "Well if it helps you're way better than me." You both laugh. "But if you really want to do better we could get you help." "Maybe you're right."

Harry: School is complicated for you. You never done something bad but this one group of girls never liked you and bullied you. Other people liked you but were to scared to hang out with you since they didn't want to be a victim themselves. As you walk around the hallway one of the girls comes up to you. "And? How are you? I see we picked the worst shirt we could find today yeah?" she laughs. "You should wear something that doesn't show how fat and ugly you are." You quickly turn around as tears roll down your face. You run out of school heading to your house. Shortly before you reach it you run into Harry. "Wow. Slow down. Wait? (Y/N)? Why are you here? You ditch school aren't you? Do you know in how much trouble you got your-" but your sobs disturb his speech. "You're crying?" he asks softer now. "Come on. We go inside." Together you walk in and he makes you tea. After a while of silence you speak. "People bully me." You look up to see his concerned face. "People?"he asks. "A few girls. Everyone respects them and are scared that they could get hurt if they help me." you explain. "Then I guess we have to find a new school quickly." he says understanding. "Really?" "Of course. And don't listen to them. You are a beautiful young girl. They're only jealous."