10: He tickles you

Niall (Age 3): "(Y/N)! Give it back. That's my food." Niall screams as you laugh and run away. He follows you until you fall to the ground. Being the little kid you are you start crying immediately. "No, no, no, no, no." Niall says as he picks you up. "Where does it hurt?" he whispers and strokes your head. You point to your leg. He quickly kiss it and looks at you. "Better?" you shake your head no. He frowns. "Well let's bring that smile of yours back." he says and starts to tickle your stomach. You burst out laughing and giggling. "Here we go." he laughs with you.

Liam (Age 15): Your life couldn't be any worse right now. At least that's what you think. Your boyfriend just broke up with you via text. Your silence is interrupt by a knock on your door. "Can I come in?" Liam asks as he opens the door. "Yes." you whisper. He comes in and closes the door before he sits next to you and pulls you into his lap. "He doesn't deserve someone like you. One day he regrets that decision and wants you back. Even if I don't like the idea, you will get to know a boy who deserves you and makes you the happiest person on earth." "Thank you" you say and hug him. Suddenly he starts to tickle you and you can't stop laughing. "Liam. Stoooop. Please." "Never." he shouts happily since he made you laugh.

Louis (Age 12): "Come on (Y/N). We watched the whole day what you wanted now it's my turn. Give me the remote." You laugh and hide the remote behind your back. "Never in a million years." you laugh as he tries to get it. "That's not fair." he mumbles. Suddenly a smile breaks out on his face. "What?" you ask. "Oh no you're up to something." you say scared as you stand up and walk backwards as he suddenly picks you up and starts to tickle you. "Louis." you laugh. "Please. Stop." He laughs along. "Then give me the remote." After fighting a little longer you give up and he happily changes the channel.

Zayn (Age 4): You were moody when you didn't have a nap after lunch. Since your brother came home today you wanted to stay awake and spend as much time as possible with him. You sit in the kitchen with Zayn as you wait for dinner being finished. "Can I have chocolate?" you ask Zayn. "Sorry but dinner will be ready in a few minutes. Not now." Mad you start to speak louder. "But I want it. You're stupid." As you look at him he looks hurt but he plays it only. "So you don't like me any more?" he says with a fake hurt voice and looks down. "No, no, no. I'm sorry. I love you" you say and hug him. He laughs and then starts to tickle you extremely. "Don't say this ever again." he laughs. "I won't" you giggle as he tickles you even harder.

Harry (Age 12): You're coming home and slam the door shut as you quickly run up to your room leaving a puzzled Harry sitting on the couch. Slowly he makes his way to your room and walks in. "What's wrong?" You sigh and show him your maths exam with a not so good grade. "Ah come on. Don't worry. What's one exam? Next time you'll do it better." Upset you look down. "No I'm too stupid for this." "You're not and you know that.. Come on let me see your beautiful smile." he says as he starts to pick your sides. A little smile forms on your lips but you try to hide it. "Well, well. Do I see a smile there. I think so. Come on you want to laugh." he laughs as he continues to pick you and eventually tickling you until you can't any more an laugh with him.