27: He misses you on tour (Age 6-11)

Niall (Age 8): "Mum?" Niall asks into the phone. "Yeah?" she questions. "Can I talk with (Y/N)?" She sighs. "I'm sorry, but she's still in school. She comes home in three hours." your mum explains. "But I have the show soon and I'm tired afterwards." he whines. "I know, but I can't change it." Niall is quiet for a while. "I hate the time difference." he complains "I know. We do too." your mother laughs. "I just miss her so much." "Look, I tell her you called and she calls you before she leaves for school tomorrow. Would that be alright?" she suggests. "Yeah, that's ok I guess." he says sadly. "Well, I have to go." he says and ends the call. As you come home that day your mum tells you what happened. It made you happy and sad at the same time because it was nice that he misses you but sad that he's unhappy. The next morning your mum deals the number for you and you wait patiently. "Mum?" Niall voice answers after a while. "No!" you laugh. "(Y/N)?" he asks happily. "Yes!" you answer. "It's nice to hear you. I miss you sis." Niall confesses. "I miss you too, but don't worry, we visit you soon."

Liam (Age 11): You miss your brother more than anything and it is sad that he is away so often even if you're happy for him. You always try to be a big girl and don't cry if you miss Liam, but you fail often and do it secretly in your room. You know your brother is very busy so you only talk with him when he calls you. What you don't know is that Liam thinks you don't want to talk to him since you never call. One evening your emotions get the best of you as you miss your brother more than you normally do. You quickly go to your computer and log into Skype to see he is online. Quickly you call him. "Hey (Y/N)." your brother smiles. "What are you doing still up?" he asks as he checks the time. "I wanted to talk to you." you sob quietly. "Wait? Are you crying?" You nod rapidly and his smile fades. "Babe. What's wrong?" he asks worriedly. "I miss you. I want you here and not so far away" you cry. "But I want to be home too. I miss you so much. I hate that I can't see every step of you growing up." he explains. "And why do you call so rarely?" He looks confused. "Because you never call me. It makes me think you don't want to speak with me." You shook your head. "You're so busy. I don't want to disturb you." He pouts a little bit. "You never disturb me. Look, I promise I call more if you do the same. Deal?" "Deal." you smile satisfied.

Louis (Age 7): It's been quite a while since you've seen Louis and he hated that. He wanted to be with you and see you growing up. "Mummy? When do we see Louis?" you ask her. "We'll be there in a bit. Then we see him." You are more than excited to see him. Normally you would see him separably from your sisters so today is your turn. Finally you arrive at the arena the boys would perform today. "Where is he? Where is he? Where is he?" you ask jumping around. "Look." your mum whispers and points to the end of the hallway. You see your brother and quickly start to run. "Louis." you yell as you come closer to him. "(Y/N)?" he asked surprised. You keep running which isn't such a good idea as you almost fall on the smooth floor but Louis catches you. "Slow down." he says as he holds you to his chest. "I missed you." he says quietly. "I missed you too." you tell him. You look at him and see a small tear on his cheek. You wipe it with your thumb away. "Why are you crying?" He chuckles. "It's just nice to see you." he admits. "But now you have to show me everything." you smiles. "Well then come on." he laughs as he swings you in the air.

Zayn (Age 9/10): Tomorrow it's your birthday and of course you're all fussy. You would turn 10 and can't wait for it. The only sad part is that Zayn wouldn't be there. And this was something new. Normally he'd always made it and was with you on your special day, but this year he has to be on tour. Of course you are sad that he won't be there, but in the end you know you would see him on another day. Later the day your mum calls your name and as you reach her, she gives you smiling the phone. "Hello?" you answer. "(Y/N). It's Zayn. How are you?" he asks. "I'm good and you?" you ask as you start to smile and go to another room. "Well tour is great but I miss you." he sighs. "I miss you too." you admit. "It's just, I won't be there, tomorrow and I never missed one." You hate to know that Zayn thinks like that. "I know that you're not there but it's not so bad. When you come back we can do something together. We have to eat lots of cake." you say excitedly. "Yeah, we have to do this." he repeats quietly. "And then we celebrate again" you laugh. "We'll do this. Look, I have to go now, but I will call you tomorrow so you better stay near the phone." he demands playfully. "Of course. Bye"

Harry (Age 7): You love dancing and work hard on yourself. You may be young, but you know if you want to be good at something you have to ambitious. Harry is the best example for you. Today would be your first performance in front of a real audience, not only your family. Of course you are nervous, but also sad because in the morning your mum told you Harry wouldn't be there because the tour is too hectic. You pretended to be ok, but it wasn't the complete truth. Of course you understand it, but you would feel way better with him in the room. As you sit behind the stage and wait for your performance your nervousness grows. Suddenly a ringing noise disturbs your silence. Your mum gives you her phone even if you don't know why, but as you see the screen you know why. "Harry?" you ask as you answer. "Yeah. It's me. I just wanted to let you know I hate that I can't be there and see you dance, but I know you'll do great. Mum said she'll record it and then I can watc-" "She'll record it?" you ask desperately. "Then everyone can see how I mess everything up. You're not helping." "I'm sorry. I just wanted to say. I know you can do it and then I can see it too and I cannot wait to see my beautiful sister dancing on a stage." he tells you. "Thank you. I try my best." you laugh. "See. That's the only thing I want. I see you soon." he says his goodbye and ends the call after you said your goodbye too. 'Alright, you can do this.'