44: You're a teenager and he tells you to go to bed

*Please vote*

Niall: You finally had holidays and this is why Niall thought it would be nice to invite you on tour. You were more then excited as you only saw him via skype. Luckily you arrived in the morning so Niall had the whole day to show you everything. He showed you the tour bus, the arena where they would play later and just talked with you. After the show was over you weren’t tired and so you put a movie in and talked with Niall. “It’s nice having you around.” he says. “I know. I missed my brother.” you smile and hugged him tightly. “Good to know.” he laughs and looks over to the clock. He furrows his eyebrows and turns to you. “Shouldn’t you go to bed?” he asks carefully. “What?” you ask laughing. “It’s only 11.” He nods. “Exactly. You’ll be tired tomorrow. I want to show you a lot of things and then I don’t need a sleepy head.” he explains and rubs your hair. “Niall.” you shriek and jump away a bit. “Well maybe you’re right. It was a long day.” you say and yawn at the end.

Liam: Liam invited you to spend a few days at his house and of course you accepted his offer. After you spend the whole day with him he took you out for dinner and to the cinema. Around ten you arrived at his house and you started to get tired. Not wanting to miss a second with your brother you tried to talk and talk with him so he wouldn’t notice you’re tired. “Which city did you liked the most?” you ask excitedly. “I don’t know.” he yawned. “There are so many.” You nod. “And do you know what’s next for you?” you ask again. “Well we’ll write new songs.” he sighs. “I can’t wait to hear them.” you babble on. “I think they’ll be grea-” you try to say but he interrupt you. “(Y/N). Can’t we talk tomorrow. Aren’t you tired? It was a long day.” he says. You slump down and nod. “Yeah a bit.” you mumble. I just like to have some time with you.” He smiles softly and hugs you. “I know what you mean. But I promise you we’ll still have some days.”

Louis: You and your boyfriend had ended your relationship today and you cried the whole day. Everyone tried to comfort you but you wanted to be alone. You didn’t even go down to have dinner. Now you were hungry and decided to get something. Slowly you walk down and into the kitchen. As you got an apple you try to sneak back up but a voice stops you. “(Y/N)?” your brother asks quietly and you turn around. “You’re ok?” You shake your head no and he opens his arms for you. Quickly you hug him and sob into his shoulder. “I hate boys.” you mumble between sobs. “Aww. Come on.” he mumbles and rocks you from the one to the other side. “It’s gonna be alright. You still love me right?” You nod yes. “See. And you’ll like the boys as well. Not all are bad.” he shushes you. “Why don’t you go to bed? It was a hard day for you.” You nod your head. “Can you cuddle with me?” you ask quietly. “Of course. Come on.” he says and leads you to your room.

Zayn: “Hey don’t you think it’s a bit late?” Zayn asks as he checks the time. “Not really.” you mumble ignoring his comment. He stays quiet for a while but continues a little while later. “I mean maybe you should go to bed?” Confused you turn to him. “But it’s only 11.30.” you argue. “I know. I just think you need the sleep.” he states. “But I’m 16 and it’s weekend. Usually I stay up longer.” you explain. “Well you forgot that I’m in charge and I saw you yawning a few times. You’re exhausted but won’t admit it. Don’t make this harder.” he tells you. “But-” you try to argue but he interrupts you. “Come on.” Stubborn you don’t move. “Then the hard way.” he sighs and throws you over his shoulder. “Let me down” you scream and hit his back. “Gladly.” he groans and throws you on your bed. “Now go change or should I do it?” he asks a little annoyed. “No.” you mumble and he leaves your room. After you’ve changed he comes back in and sees you under the covers and sits next to you. You hid your face with your blanket making him chuckle. “Don’t be mad. You know I love you.” he says and kisses your forehead.

Harry: “It’s getting late.” Harry announces as he sees you still watching TV. “I know.” you say without looking at him. “So you should go to bed.” he explains. “Probably.” you answer but don’t take your eyes off the program. “What I wanted to say. Go to bed.” he states trying to sound strictly. “In a bit.” you mumble. “Nope. Now.” he says and turns the TV off. “Hey! I was watching this.” you protest. “Doesn’t matter. It’s late so come on. Go up brush you teeth and then I want to see you in bed.” he says shortly. Not wanting to discuss this further you storm up into your room. A while later you lay in your bed and you realize that you’re actually tired. Just then Harry comes in. “Well at least you listen.” he laughs and sits next to you. “I only did this cause you have school tomorrow.” You nod yes understanding what he meant. “I’m actually tired.” you yawn as he strokes your head lightly. “Then close your eyes and sleep.” he smiles. “Can you sing something?” you ask a little bit embarrassed. “Of course.” he laughs and starts to sing your favourite song.

*Please vote*