16: You and your best friend get frightened he comforts you (12-16)

Niall (Age 13): Niall knows that you get scared easily if you watch a horror movie before you go to bed. You always told him you're cool with it but he never believed it. As your best friend spend the night at yours you decided it would be the perfect chance to watch something scary. What you two didn't know before is that the movie is extremly scary. It was one of Niall's that you "borrowed". You both hug each other and cover the others eyes as another scary part comes on. You both start to scream as someone touches your shoulders. You turn around to see Niall laughing hard. "That's not funny." you scream. He stops laughing as he notice how scared you both are. "Come on I turn the movie off and th-" "No!" you and your friend scream. "We want to know who the murder is." she explained. "Should I watch it with you? I make sure nothing happens to you two." he suggest. You agree quickly to the idea and after the movie you both go to Niall's room in case one of you get scared.

Liam (Age 15): School was always tiring. Of course you and your friend took the chance to relax from it and have fun. Today you both decided to go to a party. Liam was a bit scared that something could happen to you but you told him you call if something is wrong. As you two walk home you are both tired and that's why you decide to go through the park. This way is a lot shorter than the other. After walking a while you start to hear noises. At first you didn't thought a lot about it but the noise never stops. "(Y/N)?" your friend whispers. "Do you hear this?" You gulp. "Yes." You look around but can't see something. "I'm scared." your friend admits. "I know. Me too. Should I call Liam?" She nods yes and you call him quickly. You explain everything and he tells you he comes as fast as possible and you two should keep walking. "(Y/N)? (Y/F/N)?" Liam's voice yells after a few minutes. You see a figure running towards you and you recognise your brother. "Are you ok?" he asks as he hugs you both. "Yes. We were just scared." He nods and drives you two to your house. "Please never walk alone through the park at night again. I was so scared as you called." "I know. We're sorry. We were really tired and wanted to go home." He nods. "It's ok. Next time call and I pick you up from the party directly."

Louis (Age 17): Louis never liked your boyfriend because he is a few years older than you. You know that your boyfriend isn't the best in the world but sometimes you feel so alone your happy that he's there for you. Kinda. Today you planned to spend the night at your boyfriends house with your friend to convince her he's a nice guy but Louis didn't like the idea at all. "Louis don't worry. He's nice." He nods sadly as he sees you leaving. As you arrive at his house you wait for him to open the door. To your surprise some blonde opens it. "Who are you?" you ask. She giggles as she leaves the house. Your friend tries to hold you back but it was no use. Fuming you run in to face your boyfriend."Who was this?" you yell as you see him in bed naked. "Don't know." he says. "And what are you doing in my house bitch? Who's is that slut?" He points to your friend. He was clearly drunk. "Out now. You're not even useful or a good fuck." Tears form in your eyes as he stands up and walks to you. Being sober you have the chance to run away with your friend and walk back to your house. As you run in crying Louis knows something is wrong. He quickly hugs you as you tell him between sobs what happened. "I'm here. Don't worry. He won't hurt you." he whispers in your ear as you cuddle on the couch. "Are you ok?" he mouths to your friend. She nods as she continues to rub your arm.

Zayn (Age 16): School is hell for you and your friend. Everyone seems to hate you. Why? You both don't know. You aren't nerds but probably easy victims. As you both use the toilets and you wash your hands the meanest girls from school comes in. "Look who's there." You try to avoid her and walk past her but she grabs you and the others your friend. She grabs you way to hard and you're sure she'll leave a mark on your wrist. "Let us go." your friend whines. "No chance that's too funny." she laughs. Luckily the school bell interrupts you. "Let's go." she rolls her eyes. You look at your friend and you can see she tries not to cry. "I call Zayn. He'll pick us up." you state not arguing with her. As you tell him the story he seems shocked but said he comes to pick you up. As you sit in the car the music is the only thing you hear. "Are you both ok?" You nod but the tears told differently. "I'm so scared to go their again." you sob. "You don't have to." Zayn says slowly. "We find another school. We tell mum and dad and I'm sure they talk with your parents. You both never have to go their again." You smile at him. "Thank you."

Harry (Age 14): "This is so cool." your friend says as you walk through the tour bus of the boys. "I know. I'm so glad Harry said you could stay for a few days. It gets annoying with five boys." You two laugh as they walk in. "Hey. You should thank me and not talking bad behind my back." Harry says as he walks over to you two. "Anyway. We wanted to go and get some food. Want to joy us?" You two agree and start to go outside. What you two didn't know was that you had to go through hundreds of fans. Everywhere are screaming girls as Harry pushes you two in front of him. All of them try to get a picture with their idols and don't care about you two. Suddenly a few girls push both of you and you fall to the ground. You both panick, scared that the fans would step on you. Someone grabs your shoulder and you see the same happens to your friend. As you're both in the car Harry turns to you. "Are you alright?" he asks concerned. "Y-yeah." you stutter. "I'm sorry" he says and pulls you into a hug. "Don't worry you're safe in here."