47: You're adopted and get mad

*Please vote*

Niall: Fans knew a lot about your brother but not only about him. They love to know more about his family, friends and all of the things he likes to do. Usually you find it funny if you read the question about Niall on twitter because they’re often unusual. As you look through the comments and questions one caught your eye. How does it feel to be adopted? Thinking it’s some stupid joke you continue to read the tweets. What you didn’t expect was to find similar tweets. Is it true? Are you adopted? All of the things repeated constantly and normally you didn’t believe rumours but this time you had to. Quickly you run down the stairs to your family. “Is it true?” you scream as they stare at you. “What do you mean?” your mum wants to know. “Is it true?” you scream even louder as tears roll down your cheeks. “What is true?” Niall asks desperately. “I’m adopted?” you ask finally. All of their eyes get huge and they look at each other for help. “Look.” you dad tries to explain but you cut him off. “No.” you finally yell and run up to your room slamming the door after you entered it. A few minutes later you hear a soft knock on your door. “Can I come in?” you recognise your brothers voice. “No.” you say full in tears. Nevertheless he comes in. “Hey.” he whispers softly as he takes in your state. “Leave.” you sob as he sits next to you and rubs your back carefully. “We love you.” Niall whispers slowly. “But you could’ve told me that I’m not one of you.” you mumble into your pillow. “Of course you are. You were two when we adopted you. You are a part of this family. Without you it wouldn’t be the same.” he explains. “But you should told m-” “Of course we should. We didn’t know how and we made a mistake by hiding this. We’re all sorry.” he admits. “I love you.” you say while wrapping your arms around him.

Liam: You found out that you were adopted a few weeks ago. Your parents or siblings didn’t tell you anything about it as you found it out yourself. You wanted to know if they tell you themselves because you were mad. It’s an important detail about your life and you have the right to know this. Nevertheless it was hard to keep it a secret as many questions are still not answered. “Hey love. Dinner’s ready. You’re coming?” Liam asks as he enters your room. “Sure.” you mumble and walk with him downstairs. Silence fills the room as you start to eat. “How was your day?” you ‘mum’ asks smiling. “Good.” you whisper and continue to eat. “Is everything alright?” Liam asks worriedly as you give only short answers. In response you nod yes. “Ok sis what is wrong?” Liam says and lays his fork down. You stay silent and stare at your food as you get angrier every second. “Come on tell me.” he pushes. With that something explores inside of you. You jump up and push your chair away. “What’s wrong? You know what’s wrong. Wrong is that I found out I’m adopted a few weeks ago and you never mentioned it to me. Never. I waited and hoped you tell me some day but no. You all lie right into my face. How can you even call me sister without feeling guilty.” you scream. As you finished you’re breathing heavily. You look into the shocked faces as the tears stream down your face. You turn around and start to run out of the house. Not even a second later you hear your name being called. You keep running but suddenly two arms wrap around your waist. “Stop please.” a voice pants behind you and you recognise your brother. “Let me go.” you yell frustrated but stop squirming after a few seconds. “I’m here.” he whispers in your ear while rocking you from side to side. After a few minutes he pulls away. “I know this is hard but please let us explain. Come with me.” he pleads. “Ok.” you whisper as he whips away your tears.

Louis: It seems like a normal day as you enter the house after coming home from school. “I’m home.” you yell casually greet your mum in the kitchen. You talked a bit about your days as suddenly the door bell rings. “Could you get it?” your mum asks. You hop off the counter and walk towards the front door and open it. In front of it stands a woman with a shy smile. “Hey.” she greets you and you look confused at her as you never saw her before. “Hi?” you say carefully. “(Y/N). You’re so grown up.” the woman sighs. “Why do you know my name?” you ask freaked out. “I’m your mother. I should know it.” she says. “No my mother is-” you want to explain but she waves you off. “She’s not your mum. I was very young and gave you away because I didn’t know if I could handle a child. They adopted you.” she explains softly. “Sweetie who’s on the door?” your mum asks as she comes out of the kitchen. She stops as she sees the woman. Anger starts to grown inside of you and you run up to her. “Is it true?” you scream at her as she looks between you and your real mother shocked. “(Y/N) let me expl-” “No.” you cut her off. “I’m not your daughter and you never told me?” you yell while hot tears stream down your cheeks. The screaming got the attention of more people in the house and so your brother runs downstairs. “What is going on?” he asks as he stands between you and your mum. “I’m not your sister this is what’s going on. I don’t belong into this fucking family.” you swear and run out into the garden. You kneel down as you sob into you hands not able to control the emotions. A few minutes later someone sits next to you. “(Y/N).” Louis says carefully and lays a hand on your back. He frowns as he feels you flinch away from his touch. “Why do you care.” you ask between sobs. “Because I’m your brother.” he says desperately. “You’re not. I’m” “Yes I am.” he raises his voice. “We are your family. You grew up here and we always cared about you. No one could imagine our family without you. You belong here.” Louis promises you. Quickly you jump into his arms and still crying lightly. “She wants to get to know you. What about you?” he whispers into your ear. You think for a few seconds. “Will you be there with me?” you ask as you pull away from the hug. “We all will.” he reassures you.

Zayn: “I know but we have to feel like (Y/N).” you hear your father saying as you enter the house. “But what if she thinks we lied to her?” you hear your mum whispering. Confused you tiptoe towards the living room. Looking around the corner you see your whole family sitting there discussing. “She’ll find out one day. We can’t keep doing this.” your dad admits and lowers his head in frustration. “I think he’s right.” Zayn steps in. “(Y/N) has the right to know she’s adopted.” he finishes his sentence. You gasp and everyone turns to you. “(Y/N).” your mum says shocked. “You’re. You’re not my parents?” you asks frustrated. “(Y/N) we raised you. Of course you’re our child.” your dad tries to soften the situation. “No. You’re not. Real parents would told me the truth. You didn’t.” you yell. Not knowing what to do you run out of the house towards your favourite place. You don’t know how long you sat there but you notice it gets colder and colder. You shiver and wrap your arms around yourself while staring into the distance. Suddenly you feel someone putting a jacket around your arms. Shocked you turn and see Zayn standing there. “What do you want?” you mumble as you try to whip away the tears. “We’re worried.” he tells you and gives you a tissue. “Thanks.” you whisper. It’s silent for a while but finally you break it. “Why?” you ask simply. He sighs. “We thought about telling you sooner but-” “No.” you cut him off. “My parents didn’t want me. Why?” you say and stare at him. “We don’t have all details but they told us they didn’t take care of you very well. It would have been to much for them.” he explains. You nod and continue to stare into the distance. “I’m sorry I freaked out. I know you all didn’t mean it.” you admit. He pulls you into his side and kisses your head. “You had all right to do it. Let’s go back and then we can all talk about it.”

Harry: You were nervous as you walk down the stairs and see your parents and siblings sitting around the table. “What did you want to talk about?” you ask nervously and sit next to Harry. “We. Well. We wanted to tell you something.” your mum tells you. You nod your head as a signal for her to continue. “Look. I know this will be a lot to take in but please let us explain first.” Confused you look into the concerned faces of your family. “Can you please tell me what’s going on. You’re freaking me out. Just tell me.” you beg as you couldn’t take it anymore. “You’re. You’re adopted.” she says carefully and reaches out to take your hand. Shocked you stare at her needing a second to understand it. As you realize what it means you pull your hand away not caring about the hurt look on the woman’s face you called mother. You jump up and walk backwards slowly. “You’re not my family? You lied to me the whole time?” you ask as tears form in your eyes. “I hate you all.” you scream before running up to your room. You sit on your bed sobbing into your hands. It feels like your whole life is a lie. “Can I come in.” your brother asks as he knocks on your door. You don’t say anything and he takes it as a yes. He closes the door slowly and sighs as he takes in your state. He walks in front of you and kneels down so he can look into your eyes. “Please don’t cry. I hate to see you like this.” Harry says and starts to whip away your tears. “Who am I?” you whisper as you stare at him. “You are you. This doesn’t change anything. Of course it’s a shock but for me you’re my sister. Mum and dad couldn’t live without you. You are part of this family and this will never change. You have to believe this.” You see little tears in his eyes so you hug him quickly. After you both calmed down you rest your head on his shoulder. “Do you thing it would hurt mum if I want to meet my real parents?” you ask him. “No. We knew this could happen. We will see what we can do so you can meet them.”

*Please vote*