26: He as a uncle

*Please vote*

Niall: "Good morning." you whisper as you walk into the room of your 5 year old son. You smile as you see him rubbing his eyes. You sit next to him and pet his head. "Come on. Today we want to pick up Niall from the airport." Quickly he jumps out of the bed as he hears Niall's name. "So I see you're excited. He nods rapidly and you help him to get ready. After you had breakfast you drive with him and your husband to the airport. "Are we there." your son asks almost every minute. "Soon. Look there it is." you tell him as you arrive at the airport. "Can you pick me up so I can see Niall better?" he asks. You laugh and pick him up. Minutes ago the sign came that his flight landed and you wait till he gets out. Suddenly your son spots Niall. "There his is mummy. Look. Uncle Niall" you son waves as he wiggles to get out of your grip. You let him down and he starts to run towards Niall. "Hi buddy. How are you." he asks as he picks him up. "Good. I missed you." he says quietly. "Aww. I missed you too." he smiles. Your husband and you walk also to Niall to greet him. After he hugged he both you start to walk to the car. As you drive home you laugh as your son listens carefully to every word Niall says and tells his own one.

Liam: "Mum?" you hear the voice of your daughter. "Yes?" She looks at you with poppy eyes which means she wants something. "Well you know that I love you right?" You nod slowly. "There is this party tomorrow night and a lot of people will be there and I thought I could go too?" You sigh. "Look. I know you're growing up and I don't have a problem that you go to one at a Friday night or at the weekend but you have school the next day. I want you to stay home." you explain her calm. "That's not fair. All of my friends are going." she shouts. "Ok first of all calm down. There is no reason to shout. And second I don't think it's important what you're friends are doing. I told you already you can go to a party but not on a schools day. You know that." you tell her again but the next thing she says shocks you. "I fucking hate you." And then she runs out of the house. You try to calm down but it started to get dark. She was away for 2 hours now and you were a mess. You called her friends but not one knew where she is. Suddenly the door bell rings. You walked to the door scared that maybe the police with some horrible news stand in front of it. Luckily you see Liam there and your daughter next to him. "Zoe" you sob as you wrap her into your arms. "I was so scared. Don't do this ever again to me." you tell her as you lead both into the house. You sit down on the couch. "Zoe? I thought you wanted to tell your mum something." Liam nudges her. She sighs. "I'm sorry I run away. I was mad but I love you and you know that." "Come here." you say as you wrap her into your arms once again. Over her shoulder you make eye contact with Liam and whisper a thank you.

Louis: Since you and your boyfriend broke up a while ago it was never easy for you since you were alone with your son. You had to take care of him along but luckily your family loved to help and support you. Today Louis promised to come over. As he comes in your son runs quickly to him. "Uncle Louis." he giggles as he picked him up. "Hi champ. Have you been good?" he asks and your son nods. "Well that's not what I taught you." he laughs. "Louis." you demand as you hear this. "Accept that Max is a nice boy not like others." you joke. He laughs only. "Now do you want to go out an play football?" "Yes." he shouts excitedly and runs into the backyard. "How is he doing?" Louis asks you as you two watch Max searching for the football. "Yeah. It's good. I'm not sure if he misses his dad but he seems good." Louis nods. "Don't worry I'm here for you and so also the rest of us. If something is wrong call someone and we're here to help you." You smile and pull him into a hug. "Thank you." After you pulled away you look at Max. "I think someone is waiting for you." you tease. Quickly he runs to Max and start to play. "Be careful." you shout after them. "Don't worry mum. Louis is here and protects me."

Zayn: "Are you sure you're ok with watching her?" you ask for a million time. "Sis. You know Emma loves me." he says. "But you never watched her alone." you whine. "Don't worry. You go out and have a nice dinner for your wedding day." "I'm sure everything is ok. If something is wrong he can call us." your husband reassures you. You decide to give in and go out with your husband. After you came back home you see him with your daughter in the living room. "Shouldn't you be in bed?" you ask her as you cross your arms. "But we have so much fun and I can't see Zayn so often." she whines. "I know." you sigh. "but what are you doing?" you ask as you walk closer. "I paint uncle Zayn nails. Look I chose a different colour for every nail. Doesn't it look pretty?" she asks smiling. "It does." you tell her. "Do you like it?" she turns to Zayn. "Ehm yeah sure. It looks great." he laughs. "We even had a tea party mummy." she yawns. "Are you tired?" Just then another yawn leaves her mouth. "Zayn can you sing me a lullaby?" she whispers in his ear even if you heard it. "Of course." he smiles. "Come on. Let's get ready for bed and mummy can rest."

Harry: "Look how good our little James looks." your mother smiles as she opens the door. She invited you over to celebrate that Harry is back from tour. "He does right?" you ask. "I chose the shirt myself." you son grins proudly. "Well this was a good choice." another voice says. You turn around to see your brother. "Uncle Harry" your son smiles and runs to hug him. "You look good little man." Your son grins even brighter. "Come on. Dinner is ready." your mum says. You walk into the dinning room and as you want to sit next to James he stops you. "Harry sits here." Harry laughs and sits next to him. "Rejected." You roll your eyes and sit opposite from him. During dinner you notice how your son tries to do the same things as Harry. Whenever Harry drinks your son does too and even as Harry finished your son finished his meal. After a while you talked with your family member and looked for your son. "Have you seen James?" you ask your mother. "Don't know. Maybe he is with Harry in the living room." she suggests. You do as she says and soon you see your son and Harry watching TV. "There you are." you smile as you walk closer. You furrow your eyebrows as you notice something. "James? Why isn't your shirt buttoned up?" He looks confused at you. "Because it looks cool. Uncle Harry does it too." Harry laughs and you glare at him. "But we want to look good right? And uncle Harry doesn't know how to dress." you explain him as you button his shirt.