"Maybe I do." I mumble.

"You want some K? Maybe I could help you out.. but only if you treat me real nice." She leans down and whispers in my ear, slowly unbuckling my belt.

My hand slides to the band of my jeans, smoothly retrieving the pistol with the small silencer on the end without her seeing.

"Mhmm so where do you get this powerful drug from?" I hum seductively- faking absolutely everything in my voice.

"Baby I can't tell you that, it's a secret." She whispers playfully while biting her lip, starting to unzip my pants.

I bring the gun up and press the barrel to her temple, using my other hand to snap around her neck and squeezing her throat to hold her in place. She gasps and widens her eyes as I change my expression completely.

"Let try that again. Where are you getting the drug Cinnamon?" I say sternly- losing the fake seductiveness in my voice.

I couldn't take it anymore, her touching me was driving me insane- and not in a good way. I just wanted to push her off of me the second she sat on my lap.

She immediately moves her hands back from the zipper of my jeans and grabs my flex bicep that is strangling her.

"What are you doing?" She coughs while grabbing my forearm with wide eyes, keeping her trashy body on my lap.

"I'm asking you a question. Now are you gonna tell me or are you gonna make me splatter your brains out so this floor matches the curtains?" I taunt.

"I'm not telling you shit Styles." She chokes as my grip stays solid on her throat- cutting off her air supply more and more by the second.

"Who gave you the fucking drug! I swear to god if you don't answer me then I won't hesitate!" I shout through my clenched teeth.

"I- promised him." She barely is able to speak and desperately struggling for air.

"Promised who!" I squeeze harder, making her pound her fists against my chest in mercy.

"I rather..die then ever..give him..up." She says between chokes.

"Fine have it your way." I burn my eyes into hers, making sure I'm the last thing she sees before I pull the trigger.

The bullet flies through her temple and out the other end, making her pupils enlarge and her mouth fall open as her soul leaves her body. Her limbs fall weak and the only thing holding her up is my hand around her neck. I push the flimsy body back so she collapses to the ground, blood starting to pour from her skull.

"Son of a bitch." I whisper under my breath. I'm not any closer to finding out who spiked Amelia's water that day in the holding cell.

I run my hair back out of my face and stand to my feet, sticking the gun back in the waist of my black jeans. I'll let one of the sluts find her later, she's not worth the time.

I step over her lifeless body and walk back to the curtain, pulling up the zipper of my jeans. I open the curtain and step out of it while doing up my belt. The second I step out of the curtain back into the open club, my eyes widen at the sight in front of me.