1.5

// WARNING WARNING
//THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS INTENSE FLUFF
//YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

"good morning, good morning! we talked the whole night long, good morning, good morning, to you!" jeremy sang out from the kitchen while cooking chocolate chip pancakes– michael's favorite. it was finally saturday, the end of the single best and worst week of his life. michael moved in, michael almost died. jeremy got a boyfriend, jeremy almost got raped. will got put in jail, will almost killed the both of them. it was very overwhelming.

"jeremy," michael said while walking down the stairs. "one, your singing is beautiful. two, it's nine o'clock, why are you singing?" he rubbed his eyes tiredly. jeremy chuckled and ran a hand through his hair.

"because it's our first weekend together as roommates slash boyfriends! a lot has happened in the past week, so i thought we'd celebrate!" jeremy exclaimed, pouring more batter into the pan. "and i'm singing because i'm happy."

michael came from behind and slithered his way into jeremy's arms. "i love you," michael mumbled. "you're incredible."

jeremy kisses the top of his head softly, adding chocolate chips into the batter. "i love you too mikey. today is going to be perfect. nothing to disturb us, no one to bother us, just you and me." michael looked confused for a second.

"squip?" jeremy flipped a pancake.

"he has a business trip, he'll be out all weekend, so that's fun," jeremy explained.

"ah nice." there was a silence. "so... what do you want to do today?"

the sizzling of the pancakes increased when jeremy placed chocolate chips into them. "well, i had a few ideas." jeremy suddenly turned around and slid around his island, turning to a closet that was right in front of the basement door. "here!"

michael's mouth gaped at the sight. jeremy pulled out two monstrosities, two pairs of ice skates. "you have GOT to be kidding me. i can't skate for shit!" michael said, turning away.

"oh come on mikey." jeremy grabbed his shoulder and turned him back his way, pulling him closer. "it won't be that bad. i can't skate well either."

michael leaned his head into jeremy's chest. "i'm terrible at ice skating, i fall all the time and i know you don't like me to get hurt."

"yes," jeremy said, "but as long as you're not getting hurt without consent, i'm okay with it. so if you agree to go with me, you are consenting!"

michael snorted. "yeah, okay. just don't be nervous when you see more bruises coming up than usual."

"that's a yes?" jeremy asked hopefully, looking at michael with big eyes.

"a reluctant one, but yeah it is," michael said, rolling his eyes.

jeremy let go of michael and cheered. "yay! awesome! we're gonna go ice skating!" jeremy leaned over and kissed michael roughly. "yay!"

michael was taken aback by the sudden kiss. "oh my, okay then. let's go get dressed?" michael said hesitantly. he'd never seen jeremy this excited.

"yes! let's do that!" jeremy said in a higher pitched voice, higher than usual. he raced up the stairs and jumped into his room, michael followed as he laughed at his boyfriend.

"thanks!" jeremy shouted to the über as it rode away. he shifted his jacket on his shoulders and sniffed.

"that guy was a jerk," michael grumbled. jeremy snorted.