1.1

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!" jeremy shook michael awake. "WE'RE LATE WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" michael bolted straight up.

"hey hey," he soothed, "we're alright. calm down, we have..." he looked at his watch, "fuck you right we have to MOVE!" he jumped out of the bed and started changing in the middle of the room. jeremy did the same.

needless to say, they were both staring at each other when they got down to just their boxers. michael blushed and bit his lip, then snapped out of it, "later heere! now let's move move move!" jeremy nodded and unknowingly threw on michael's shirt and his own jeans. michael put on a random shirt and his new sweatshirt.

they got ready in the bathroom quickly and went downstairs. "good morning bo–"

jeremy cut him off, "no time! we're gonna be late!" jeremy grabbed michael's hand, and two apples. michael grabbed their backpacks then sprinted toward the door.

"but so–" squip was cut off again.

"bye dad! have a nice day! see ya!" jeremy said, shutting the door quickly.

squip sighed, setting down the anxiety medication pill bottle in his hand. "i mean, it's just one day, what could go wrong?"

//
a teaser
for
you know
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
sincerely, an anxious me