.4

"hey squip?" jeremy cracked the door open and leaned his head in. "i brought some friends home, is it okay if we hang out in the basement?"

squip popped into the foyer, staring a jeremy with his head cocked, "i mean, i guess so. just don't make too much of a mess."

jeremy smiled brightly, opening the door fully and revealing the entire group of kids. "thanks squip! you're the best!" jeremy kissed squip on the cheek, standing on his tiptoes to do it.

"you're welcome, jeremy. now go hang out." squip laughed and gestured to the kids behind him. jeremy giggled. the group of teen marveled at the physically perfect specimen that was apparently named 'squip.'

"c'mon guys! basement is down this way!" jeremy skipped happily down the hallway, swinging to his right at the corner. he opened a door which led to a staircase. "lets a go-a!" jeremy said in his best mario like accent.

michael chuckled, following the group downstairs. "woah!" they all said together. "this place is huge!" rich finished. jeremy rubbed his shoulder awkwardly.

"yeah, i live down here basically." jeremy laughed, sitting on a stool near the bar. "want me to call jake?"

rich nodded vigorously, "yes please! but don't tell him i'm here! i want it to be a surprise." jeremy picked up his phone and started calling jake.

"yo man! what's up? how was detention?"

"hey dude! wait, how did you know i was in detention?"

"you have asthma, you weren't gonna walk home."

"right. well, wanna come over? i have some of my friends over and i'd like you to meet them."

"woah! jeremy heere made friends? wild! i'll be right over!"

"great! see ya!" jeremy hung up the phone and chuckled. "that boy is gonna make you very happy rich."

rich blushed slightly, "i know."

"so rich," michael started, "how long have you liked jake? and how'd you meet him?"

rich recalled for a second, "oh yeah! i've liked him for a year and a half and we met in an amateur cooking class that my sister and i did. but we apparently had to be with someone other than the parter that we brought, so i was paired up with jake, and my sister, christine, was paired up with some other girl. they started dating, by the way."

rich laughed, "we had a really good time together and i developed a crush on him immediately. i haven't told him because i'm not exactly, you know, um..." he trailed off.

"out?" jeremy attempted to finish for him. rich gave a weak nod.

"yeah, out. i'm bi but no one but you guys and christine know," he finished meekly, "it's been really hard, you know, not being able to vent about how hot dudes look when they get out of the pool and how they're drenched in sweat after the gym and how they do that cute thing where they throw their blazer over their shoulder when they get too hot, and uh," a sudden realization washed over rich, "i'm rambling about how hot guys are, aren't i?"

michael and jeremy bust out laughing, brooke and the other girls holding back their chuckles. "dude i totally get what you're saying. guys are the hottest when they are late to something and they run to their destination and their hair is all flouncy and beautiful." jeremy was only talking about the couple of times michael had done it. he blushed just recalling it.

"i disagree, i think guys are hottest when they are wearing a button down and then they roll up their sleeves and their veins are super prominent." michael thought about when he saw jeremy do that exact thing. his knees went weak just recalling it.

rich and jeremy sighed, their gay hearts soaring. "guys are hotter than girls to be honest," rich said.

"oh yes," chloe started, "men. very sexy, hot too," she said sarcastically.

"ah yes, people are attractive, very much so. i would like to bang people." jenna could barely hold in her laughing as she said this. brooke lost it and burst out laughing. the rest of the group followed suit.

"WHAT IS UP GOOD PEOPLE OF GOTHAM!" jake suddenly bounded down the stairs. "i was called and then i showed up. i'm basically batman." he laughed and sat down next to jeremy. "sup guys."

the group laughed and looked over to jake, nodding from rich to jake over and over again. "oh, h-hey jake!" rich said, giving a slight wave, a blush spreading across his freckled face.

jake had liked rich for a while, and planned on doing something about it. "hey rich, stand up," jake said commandingly.

as rich stood up the crowd of kids made the sound ohhhh. "y-yes jake?" rich said quietly, itching his arm awkwardly. brooke had been rich's best friend for years and years, but she had never seen him act like this.

"i have had a thing with you ever since that cooking class." jake grit his teeth, pushing rich up against the back wall. "and i'm here to settle it," he sneered.

rich was terrified by this point, "wh-what did i do?"

"oh, don't act like you don't know," jake spoke dominantly, "being all cute with your hair and your muscles and blushing and jokes and everything. you're too damn irresistible," he finished with whispering sharply in rich's ear.

"wha–" rich started, but was cut off by jake kissing him roughly, lifting him up by the collar and shoving him lightly into the wall. rich's eyes fluttered shut, being in pure bliss. jake shoved him off and turned around, popping his collar.

"that's for being so adorable," jake said, plopping down on the couch. "come sit with me." he patted the spot next to him. rich happily sat down and leaned his head on jake's shoulder.

"jake tops confirmed," chloe said suddenly. the whole group bust out laughing with jake and rich turning red.

"jeremy!" squip's voice called from upstairs.

"yeah?" jeremy replied.

"i refuse to let you and your friends eat crap italian food for dinner so i made some nice italian food. you're all coming up here," squip said, coming down the basement stairs.

"awe yes! italian! my favorite!" jeremy got up out of his seat and encouraged the group to come with him.

"squip this is brooke."

she nodded.

"chloe."

"sup," was what she muttered before running upstairs with brooke.

"you know jake but this is rich."

rich and jake both waved, their hands still latched.

"and squip, this is michael mell!" jeremy finished, patting michael on the shoulder as if showing him off.

"oh jeremy! this is the boy you've been talking about! well i'm glad you're finally here!" squip said nonchalantly. jeremy turned red as squip walked back upstairs.

"you've talked about me huh?" michael laughed, walking up the stairs with jeremy on his side.

"shut up."

---

"this is the best spaghetti i've ever had!" brooke screeched, shoving her face full. chloe looked lovingly at her.

"that's my girl. get the food and run," chloe said, looking sweetly at her. brooke smiled proudly up at chloe, marinara sauce dropping down her chin.

"i never have family dinners at my house. my parents mostly just bring home whatever leftovers their 'co-workers' had and tell me to eat up." michael grabbed another piece of garlic bread and put it on his plate. jeremy looked sadly over to him.

"well," squip started.

"we'll just have to have you over more often then!"

//
hey guys
hope you're liking it so far
have a good day/night/afternoon/whatever
-author chan